• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
What was that indie game called Bori Bori Ball or something on the ps3 at that smash tournament called I can't find anything of it (two people are working on it)

it was 1v1 of pixel characters with horrible blooping sounds and bland music but it looked kinda fun
It's Bari Bari Ball
no, it's BaraBari Ball. get it right, noobs.

http://critical-gaming.com/blog/2013/6/30/critical-invitation.html is his blog (that post isn't directly related to BBB, but that's the actual blog).

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone summoned me here. All of your questions about BaraBariBall will be answered!

I am one of the 3 developers of BaraBariBall. All three of us were at Apex 2013. My brother and I competed in Brawl teams.

New Trailer here on Youtube.

We'll be at EVO in a few days showing off the game. Come say "hi" if you're in town.

An old blog post I wrote on the game before I joined the project last year.

A Smashboards thread I made about the CLASH system in the game.

It will come out on PSN this fall and have a soon to follow PC/MAC release.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Muahahahaha

3868 5125 7935

Last 4 people I added were either playing Brawl or would desynch like a monster

I pray this time is neither

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would have liked to played more, I left because my internet is about to brew a lagging **** storm now that people are home. GG's, if you want to play again sometime just hit me up whenever man. I'm more than happy to give you tips or break stuff down if you want. I had a blast on Hyrule that one game, 2 men fighting in the cave is always fun.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Online's still semi viable. It's not like stuff stops working, just gets harder.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not sure how well it would smack his face. Last I heard, his hands were working up a sweat trying to fix the damage Leffen did by playing her. The reduced friction and onset of massive fatigue may prove to be too mighty for him to properly facepalm.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
whenever it's the middle of the night and nobody is looking I like to look at mid-to-low tier brawl matches

did you know: japan thinks fox is A+ tier

don't ask me why I've found maybe like two videos that show him winning so far

also I'd argue that if brawl had a turbo mode (as in SF2 turbo mode, not P:M turbo mode) it would be pretty much great to watch in my eyes, because you'd solve the same problems ST solves

you can't care about overly camping in ST, because a single ST match is like a minute long

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
tbh DK looks fun in brawl
hard reads and killing at low percents, I can dig it
if I ever have to play vbrawl again I'm playing him

no wait are we supposed to talk about that article idk

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
This is a pretty good interview, reveals a lot of the thinking behind the project, but I'm kinda annoyed that the interviewer went so in depth with so much information yet manages to avoid learning how to play for himself with just a game disc and an SD card available and actually implies to the reader that you need Homebrew to play it at all.

Asking the author to add or writing in the comments "you can download this without modding your system, just run the installer with an SD card 2 gb or below" would be a good thing before too many people get the wrong impression.

Kati

Smash Lord
but why? first the "let's play" videos, and now this? Nintendo is such a baffling entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom