• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
What homebrew app can I boot PM off of? I already have homebrew and use WiiFlow to boot up my melee.

Long story short I've been using the hackless method since I started playing but that no longer works because my Wii is partially broken.

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
What homebrew app can I boot PM off of? I already have homebrew and use WiiFlow to boot up my melee.

Long story short I've been using the hackless method since I started playing but that no longer works because my Wii is partially broken.

Gecko OS is the homebrew app you boot project M off of. The P:M Installer installs this app to your SD card if you pick the homebrew option.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Mario Party 2 is lower-mid tier. 4 on Boo's Board only or gtfo.

[collapse=Official Mario Party Tier list]
Primordial God Tier
Mario Party 4 on Boo's Haunted Bash
Mario Party 3 Duel Mode

God Tier
BOWSER REVOLUTION
Mario Party 3

Top Tier
Mario Party DS

High Tier
Mario Party 4 on Shy Guy's Jungle Jam
Mario Party 8 on Koopa's Tycoon Town

Mid Tier
Mario Party 6
ANY Bowser Board
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 4 on any other level
Mario Party 5

Low Tier
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 9
Mario Party 8 on any other level

Bottom Tier
Mario Party Advanced

MY HAND GOD DAMN IT MY ****ING HAND oh GOD IT'S BLEEDING GET ME SOME ****ING SALVE Tier
Mario Party[/collapse]

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Mario Party 3 has the best map play by a longshot and arguably the best minigames. It's a weird misconception that 2 is a better game (though it is still one of the best around).

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
My favorites were always 3 and 2, in that order.
After that, personally, I think it was a step back after each and every release. At least for the ones I've had the chance to play, which is all of them up to 7.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
How am I not suppose to get Ecoli then? Do you eat raw eggs with it so the salmonella kills each other out?
Don't contaminate other foods or surfaces with raw meat. That is where the bacteria comes from.

Cooking the meat gets rid of the bacteria, no matter how pink it is in the middle.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
You avoid E.coli by cooking the steak rare to medium rare. It doesn't take much heat to kill bacteria, since it's almost entirely on the surface. It isn't like you're eating it raw or eating chicken.

Ground beef is what you have to cook all the way through, since it's "surface" is everywhere, and the grinding process exposes the meat to all sorts of bacteria.

More importantly, the major cause of food poisoning is not in the food itself, but in the utensils used to cook the food. If you have dirty preparation, the meat will be dirty even if its cooked to the consistency of a car tire.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
Gecko OS is the homebrew app you boot project M off of. The P:M Installer installs this app to your SD card if you pick the homebrew option.

Yeah I just tried that out. I was thinking PM would load but I forgot it needs to read the Brawl disc to work.
My Wii can no longer read discs (the problem just appeared out of nowhere a few days ago). Unforunately I have that black screen "an error has occurred" that stops you from doing anything whenever you put a disc in the Wii and it tries to read it. You don't even have to click on the disc channel or game. It just stops working as soon as it tries to read a disc.

At least I have melee on an SD =[

Can you play PM without needing a Brawl disc to read? (I just bought a freaking new Brawl like last month too...)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Can you play PM without needing a Brawl disc to read? (I just bought a freaking new Brawl like last month too...)
I play P:M using my Brawl ISO off of a USB drive. It's more than possible.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
What was that indie game called Bori Bori Ball or something on the ps3 at that smash tournament called I can't find anything of it (two people are working on it)

it was 1v1 of pixel characters with horrible blooping sounds and bland music but it looked kinda fun

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
I play P:M using my Brawl ISO off of a USB drive. It's more than possible.
Thanks for the tip, I'll probably inbox you sometime with a few questions but I pretty much know where to go with that.

I have too much homework right now :dizzy:
(don't take courses for your major during the summer, especially when it's physics & electromagnetism)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Anyone else always think that there's an update when you see a PMBR member in the "latest post" thing from the main forum?

What happened to the updates anyway? There were supposed to be occasional ones for 2.6, and that is supposedly coming out at the end of this month, so that doesn't leave them much time in between.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
TBH 2.6 is mostly balance changes, so there's really not much to "update" you guys on concerning new features n such.

Still, I'm glad you're still on the lookout for updates. You ~never know~ when one may just ~appear out of thin air~

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Well, you could always do more character development spotlights, even if they're only small summaries. Those are some nice reads.

Naggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
OfficialFelon
TBH 2.6 is mostly balance changes, so there's really not much to "update" you guys on concerning new features n such.

Still, I'm glad you're still on the lookout for updates. You ~never know~ when one may just ~appear out of thin air~
If this isn't a glowing neon hint at meta knight for 2.6 then i don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom