• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm confused. What silhouette are you guys talking about? As far as I can tell, all they did was confirm there'll be a stage in demo2. I'm hyped, because this game would be boring without a stage.

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I'm hyped, because this game would be boring without a stage.
Actually, could you imagine a fighting game without a stage? Just floating around in space, relying on Aerial attacks and B moves in the air? That'd be cool!

But on-topic, that little hype picture is getting me all excited. I'm still waiting to see who will be confirmed next. Surprisingly, I want it to be Wolf. I started playing as him invBrawl (I know, boo) and he plays really easily, and completely throws my friend's Marth game off. Kinda hope I can have that for Demo2, just to beat him into the ground real good.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Or, you could announce 15 additional characters as paid-for DLC, and then hide/lock them in the Demo 2 folder.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I want to say it's Wolf, but I don't understand why he'd be flashing like that inside the stage. Maybe it's a snapshot when he's stage scarring (going through the stage with side+B)?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Nana is the Queen of glitches.

Uh oh, looks like I can't post 4000 until the SUPER SPECIAL UPDATE happens.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
it looks more like a mechanics test than a character to me...
If it's not a character, the only thing that that screenshot can confirm is that they made the rocks on RF+ passthrough from the bottom, which wouldn't make sense because they could just remove the rocks and have it look better that way.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Hello again, folks! We're still working on getting out Demo 2 to you as soon as we can, but we took some time out of our development schedule to show you three more characters that we're confirming for Project M: Demo 2!

Announcing:

CHARIZARD, WARIO, & WOLF!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Are all the characters from demo 1 going to be present for demo 2, or are you undecided?
We haven't stated it publicly yet - Some returning characters would need large re-writes to their character pages anyways, so we haven't determined how we're going to announce stuff like that yet.

iLink

Smash Champion
Indeed, whenever Charizard uses this move from the ground, he will be able to perform a quick high jump and continue to attack his foes. It can also be charged to gain even more height.
I asked about this and suggested a change to it. I was told (I think by monkunit) that it was changed but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I never saw Fly getting much use because it seemed too slow and didn't reach the appropriate height without being charged (and by the time it was charged, they could move out of the way)

I suggested to give it a certain limited height, and just initiate the Fly as soon as you press downb and can keep going up to the limited height for as long as you hold downb. This way, you can control the height he goes without having to take the time to charge it.

Kind of bothers me that someone like Bowser has this ability with his downb and does it better then Charizard who has the move that was solely based for this purpose.

Other then that I'm pretty hyped for wolf.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
So what's the story with metaknight. Is he near completion or done or what. Haven't heard much about him recently

Edit: super ****ing hyped for charizard. Can't wait for the combos to commence
:phone:

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
the new description sound kinda weird when read aloud, but whatever ready to try charizard.
btw I spoted a typo in charizrds description "Charizard now several tools at his disposal to chase his foes," 8th line of paragraph 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom