• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Yup. Right now it happens even if you don't press a button, and Nana is buffed so that while you're attacking, she's staring into your opponent's soul.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Is it tearing you apart like Lisa did, Flow?
"That son of a **** told me that I would get it within three months. I save them bundles. They're crazy. I don't think I will ever get it. They betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me, and I don't care anymore."
Gotta love The Room.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I think it's Wolf. But I hope that you won't let us down with a single confirmation after last time's double update.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If you waited a day and a couple hours, you could W-Wednesday: All characters starting with the letter W are confirmed for the demo.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
OMFG I remember this lmaaaoooooooo

also

If it was Wolf, I'd assume it was the top of his head.

Except, the silhouette doesn't match Wolf. The spikes behind his "ears" are too small- the back of his head too blocky....

yes! i knew it all along....I won't spoil it for the rest
Aka "I like to pretend like I know what I'm talking about to make people feel dumb for not getting it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom