• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
Archangel said:
LOL I don't give a **** honestly. Rob is a stuuuuuuuuuuuupid *** character. Mr. G&W Was just as revolutionary in terms of what he did to 2D gaming. I still don't want to see him on SSB games. I'm tired of his ugly 2D face ****ing up my 3D game. and Rob...Rob is just a ****ing ***. Should've put some made the Assist trophy characters playable and made Rob and G&W items instead.
Did you really think you ever had a shot of being in the PMBR with piss poor posts like this?
yea. if you guys are interested in being BR members.. please remember that we do read this thread and the way you conduct yourself on here greatly affects our decision on who gets to join.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
how is jiggs looking? ive never seen anyone play her when i pop into streams. if she hasnt been buffed id assume there would be a lot of strong counters to her now effectively making her a lot worse.

King5280

Smash Journeyman
have there been any big noteworthy changes?
edit: and i will now for sure thanks to that new page thats ****ing awesome on twitch

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
yea. if you guys are interested in being BR members.. please remember that we do read this thread and the way you conduct yourself on here greatly affects our decision on who gets to join.
Do you really think I'm trying to get into the PMBR or any BR at this point? a year ago yeah I was very hopeful. Now I really don't give 2 ****s or a **** tbph. As you said you guys took a risk on some bigger names and made alot of mistakes but that is fine. If I were you I might have made a similar mistake. However....out of pride I guess I pretty much silenced the idea of testing this game after being passed over for some bigger names that just decided they wanted to play on a whim. :glare:

9Kplus1

Smash Master
The top tier characters in Melee haven't been largely changed, sans a few glitches. Sheik has retained his crawl and wall cling from Brawl, but his Dthrow is still being messed around with.

:phone:

King5280

Smash Journeyman
lol you could use it to try to comeback and if you landed a hit it wouldnt be an immediate ko. more than anything im just stretching possiblities out of hopefulness

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Jiggz is fine the way she is.

The only potential "buff" i would give her is to keep the range of her Brawl dsmash.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Puff doesn't bounce as far off the opponent in roll-out as she did in Melee. Meaning she can hit somebody with it when she's right next to the ledge and not die.

Top tier buff.

Stevo

Smash Champion
you have RUINED the PERFECT balance of Melee.

non-spam/on-topic:

I think it should be considered to make Link a little heavier if his Grapple cannot be lengthened.

Also, does Bowser have his advantage on grab release like in melee?

and DK his advantage on grab escape?

just curious, not that it really matters

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yesterday I was trying to say an expression for "It's never going to happen."

I realized that I can't say "X will happen when Duke Nukem Forever comes out."

So instead I said "X will happen when Project M comes out."

Cia

das kwl
Vanz, you can apply to the PMBR like everyone else. The application form is on www.smashmods.com just make an account and apply. :)

We are aiming to get the second demo out around march / beginning of April, I think. However, we'll release when we feel the second demo is ready.

:phone:
And also never talks to me on AIM.
LOL. I have not used AIM since 2008. It's been all about skype for me :awesome:

Spoon~

Smash Ace
I live in Ohio now. that's at least 6 hrs and 13 mins away from me :<

But ya. I will make an account on that site (if I don't already have one) and try out the p:m download. It's it the same beta from pound 5?
Kind of earlier than pound 5's, id wait if I were you. The old demo is soooooo outdated its not even a good representation of the project.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
So could you guys make Tlinks dtilt this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8JyV0kC-88&feature=player_detailpage#t=28s The shield stab? I think it would be better then the clone of Link's. Also Tlink crouch is him holding his shield in front of him.
... yeah. whats the reason to replace tlink's dtilt though? It's pretty good as it is IMO

It spikes on ledge and it's a popup on the ground which could lead into a nair/fair or up-b. It's a good move as it is, so why fix what ain't broke? :S

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Nope. Only the first demo is out at the moment. For anything else you would have to apply to be a playtester...

And we like our playtesters active. ;)

(Not to mention that build is basically seven months old now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom