• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'ma throw my stream there if possible once I finish getting it setup.

It's primarily Melee and Brawl Minus.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Tonight we got probably 50% more peak viewers than we normally get, not to mention who knows how many unique viewers and new followers. This was a big help. Thanks Peef!

Everyone in here please follow, currently the most active P:M stream: http://www.twitch.tv/jcaesar

cmart

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQSpo6V14Q

This match made me super salty how bowser can just repeatedly do nothing but upb and get away with it lol
You have to at least be intelligent with your movement during it or you WILL get punished. If you notice during the tech-chase segment, I got cocky with how many I got in a row and got really sloppy with it. And subsequently took an upsmash and then a forward smash because of it.

And I think Plank was saltier about the two =< 60% deaths to end the match lol

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
lol ya shadics stream is the only one tht runs 100% lag free for me.

Everyone elses either lags every now and then or is horrible. Probably because my servers go through Seattle, so something from Maryland would have more latency then say Shadics stream which is directly from the Seattle area.

Starscream

Smash Ace
LOL I don't give a **** honestly. Rob is a stuuuuuuuuuuuupid *** character. Mr. G&W Was just as revolutionary in terms of what he did to 2D gaming. I still don't want to see him on SSB games. I'm tired of his ugly 2D face ****ing up my 3D game. and Rob...Rob is just a ****ing ***. Should've put some made the Assist trophy characters playable and made Rob and G&W items instead.:cool:
Did you really think you ever had a shot of being in the PMBR with piss poor posts like this?

MaxThunder

PM Support
lol ya shadics stream is the only one tht runs 100% lag free for me.

Everyone elses either lags every now and then or is horrible. Probably because my servers go through Seattle, so something from Maryland would have more latency then say Shadics stream which is directly from the Seattle area.
no i'm not talking about lag... i can handle a little lag... but peef's stream is the only one i can watch through a proxy... every other stream shows no image...

Cia

das kwl
Legit Question.

I think the last time I worked with the P:M group was like.. 2 years ago lol. Since then I haven't heard about it at all. Has it finished already? And If so, how can I get it? I feel like trying something new.

:awesome:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
OMG it's VANZ.

AND HE WANTS TO TRY PROJECT:M.
Someone get this man some p:m and give him toonlink/peach!

But seriously vanz, it isn't finished yet. However, there will be a 2nd demo released in about 53 days which contains very melee-esque physics and mechanics along with many more characters. Until then, you should find some PM:BR members near your area to try it out and give some feedback on it :p

It's almost done! (And to me it felt done, aside from about 5 characters that aren't done at all) :p

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Vanz, you can apply to the PMBR like everyone else. The application form is on www.smashmods.com just make an account and apply. :)

We are aiming to get the second demo out around march / beginning of April, I think. However, we'll release when we feel the second demo is ready.

:phone:

moleman915

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone,
The PMBR team is excited to announce that the Project M Demo will be released on Monday, February 7th!
The download will include installers supporting options of Riivolution, Gecko OS, and hackless Brawl solutions. Stay tuned for details!

-PM Website

Can't believe it's been a year...and another demo is still off into the distance.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Well, if I remember right we basically released after midnight into the 7th anyways. Maybe this time we'll be on time. :D

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping that the melee S and A tiers feel perfect, especially the spacies because of their intricate techskill.

Even if a lot of people will be open to new characters and improved melee low tiers, I believe that a significant portion of the melee scene will disregard P:M simply because their beloved muscle memory has to be tweaked to play their mains, and go back to melee.

Rikana

Smash Champion
We are aware of that phurgawtin. I feel the same way as well. There will always be slight differences but we try to make it as close as possible.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom