• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Broly is really good. Really smart play.

Watching him play darkrain from before helped my marth vs Falcon match a lot. Used to get consistently four-stocked to a more consistent three and the rare two stocked by same person, and I don't even use math as a secondary.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Broly is really good. Really smart play.

Watching him play darkrain from before helped my marth vs Falcon match a lot. Used to get consistently four-stocked to a more consistent three and the rare two stocked by same person, and I don't even use math as a secondary.
I wish I could use Math as a secondary. I'd calculate a bunch of stuff before the opponent can even reach me.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
damn, as ridiculous and unrepresentative of actual play as this video is, it makes me want a full set of 64 kirby aerials :p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwrk7wDeXi0
As much as I love Kirby's 64 fair, I prefer the animation of his Melee/Brawl fair. All I'd like to see is have his dair match the 64 start-up speed.

And as phurgawtin said, he'd have to keep his Melee uair.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
doesn't he have his brawl up air??

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it the superior move?
Melee uair is a KO move. In Brawl it kinda combos... sorta. Melee's is better, and it's what Kirby has in P:M.

Stevo

Smash Champion
it was slow and hard to hit with in melee, but maybe with kirby being overall a better character in Project M it is better.

The hitbox was terrible too if I remember, but I can't knock it till I try it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Does Kirby's inhale still crash the game?

Kinda important since I may be playing it tomorrow, and wanna use copy abilities.

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Does Kirby's inhale still crash the game?

Kinda important since I may be playing it tomorrow, and wanna use copy abilities.
Last few times I played with Sniper fox nothing seemed wrong with inhale. Was kind of hard to land, and never really knew what to do with it. The copy abilities were usually meh, and spitting out never really lead to anything. Maybe you'll have better luck. Also, I think all or most of his copy abilities are the Vbrawl versions, not sure though.

I think his Up-air is the brawl version but with less knock-back? I'm not really sure. I don't even know if this kirby is more like his melee self or brawl self. I just know D-AIR.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Inhale works fine. The code that was causing the freezes also was the one behind the SSE Spike glitch. (Those work fine now as well.)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Rikana and anyone else who goes. Assuming he is in fact free.

Also good to know about the crash stuff. Gonna mess around with Kirby a bit.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Hey I got an important question guys...WHEN IS THE NEXT DEMO RELEASE?
Pretty soon will be hitting the anniversary of the 1st demo, IS IT REALLY GOING TO TAKE THAT LONG TO AT LEAST RELEASE A BETA LIKE YOU GUYS USE TO DO FOR BRAWL+?
I'm not being impatient, I just want to practice my skills with a more "up-to-date" beta.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
I'm certain they're gonna wait till Feb. 7th to release the beta version, hell if I were in charge I would lol

Rikana

Smash Champion
Hey I got an important question guys...WHEN IS THE NEXT DEMO RELEASE?
Pretty soon will be hitting the anniversary of the 1st demo, IS IT REALLY GOING TO TAKE THAT LONG TO AT LEAST RELEASE A BETA LIKE YOU GUYS USE TO DO FOR BRAWL+?
I'm not being impatient, I just want to practice my skills with a more "up-to-date" beta.
They way you type kind of tells me you're impatient. Regardless, it'll be worth the wait. What if we were to make a major breakthrough a week after the demo gets released ? I'm sure you guys would itch to have it but you can't because the demo is already released. Just be patient.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh if I were hosting it'd be known.

Mostly because I'd randomly set up a stream of me messing around with various characters.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
What are you talking about? Supreme Dirt is our venerable leader. Everyday, all of the PMBR roll in dirt to worship Supreme Dirt.

marcus00005

Smash Rookie
hey does anyone know where to get the new super smash bros project m with lucario and all the other new characters for it?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
There's been no public release since the demo in Feb 11th of this year.

Stay tuned for updates, though.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
What if we were to make a major breakthrough a week after the demo gets released ? I'm sure you guys would itch to have it but you can't because the demo is already released.
Great, now we can never have a demo. This could happen at any time!

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Might be streaming stuff soon. Our cousin's are coming over. Not sure how long they'll be here. Might also stream other games like Goldeneye 007 wii or something.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom