• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Wait, for real?
Yes, for real. I'm insured, but my birds died, my dog is running off, I need to wait to get new clothes or a phone or some sort of communication, and things are just kinda meh in general right now.

Edit: Luckily my neighbors are absolute saints, and they're allowing me to use the computer for facebook and general-communications until me and the rest of my family have a place to stay.

Edit: Frost | Odds Frost | Odds , I should be relatively fine as long as I get a reprint of my ID so I can access my bank account. I could go for some thrift-store apparel and maybe a hacky sack to keep me occupied a bit.

Last edited:

ElectroLightning

Banned via Warnings
NNID
kultava
Yes, for real. I'm insured, but my birds died, my dog is running off, I need to wait to get new clothes or a phone or some sort of communication, and things are just kinda meh in general right now.

Edit: Luckily my neighbors are absolute saints, and they're allowing me to use the computer for facebook and general-communications until me and the rest of my family have a place to stay.

Edit: Frost | Odds Frost | Odds , I should be relatively fine as long as I get a reprint of my ID so I can access my bank account. I could go for some thrift-store apparel and maybe a hacky sack to keep me occupied a bit.
Man, I'm sorry. I'll pray for you tonight.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

: (

Glad you're ok, that's really sad about your birds! : (

That's also really awesome of your neighbors to help you out!

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
: (

Glad you're ok, that's really sad about your birds! : (

That's also really awesome of your neighbors to help you out!
I miss the little guys, and I arranged with the fire crew to give them a burial. Everything else is replaceable, (Including a charred 3ds that still runs...), and insurance is panning out well. Besides that, I found that my phone (works), glasses, and wallet are useable. I'll be living at the local family inn until the integrity of the house is restored enough to start a rebuilding effort.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Raccoon Chuck Raccoon Chuck I imagine that you're deeply unsettled by not having a roof over your head that necessarily belongs to you at the moment. ...Which is a feeling that I can relate with. Try not to get too downhearted for the time being, because in scenarios like the one you are currently experiencing, things tend to start looking up relatively quickly. Keep looking on the bright side as you are already doing, and things will likely turn out fine.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
ssb4 had 2600 players entered, someone genuinely thought they could whittle that down to 8 by noon of the second day without any issues, and now people are mad that zero mentioned being genuinely exhausted from playing so much without any breaks

smash players aren't entitled babies. smash viewers, otoh, are the most entitled of babies

CORY

wut
BRoomer
@Warchamp7 I'm getting pop-ups on mobile that force me to some jank ass site that pops up a box that I can't get rid of and constantly vibrates my phone.

What info do you need the next time it comes up so you can track down who it's from or whatever?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Raccoon Chuck Raccoon Chuck Do you need money, food, or anything else? I'm not in cali but I'm more than willing to ship you whatever you'd need. I'd offer you a free stay at my house for as long as you'd need but you're all the way in cali. :(
Naw, insurance is covering for food, clothing, replaceable possesions, and for an apartment for 2 years or until a new home is built. Thanks for the offer though!

Bleck

Smash Master
ssb4 had 2600 players entered, someone genuinely thought they could whittle that down to 8 by noon of the second day without any issues, and now people are mad that zero mentioned being genuinely exhausted from playing so much without any breaks

smash players aren't entitled babies. smash viewers, otoh, are the most entitled of babies
meanwhile melee gets a four hour finals timeslot so we can watch the same ****ing players do the same ****ing ****

Raccoon Chuck Raccoon Chuck sorry to hear about firetimes, 'specially about the poor birdies

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
meanwhile melee gets a four hour finals timeslot so we can watch the same ****ing players do the same ****ing ****

Raccoon Chuck Raccoon Chuck sorry to hear about firetimes, 'specially about the poor birdies
Yeah, I miss the boids. I'm through the depressed stage of grief though, and I've got a good head-start when it comes to building myself back up. I'll be a BETTER magician, I'll be a BETTER student, I'll try to learn some japanese in my offtime (and maybe mandarin later) so I can be a BETTER qualified man for GREATER jobs. And then I might even start thinking about changing the scenery around me should I choose to move somewhere new when the old house is back up. For all the things I lost, there's never been a better time to change up my life.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Probably really good for your posture when you pc game, but I hear they're pretty terrible for smash. Or something. Maybe it was regarding traditional fighting games with sticks. They look comfy though.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Watched Star Trek into darkness. Abrams sure is something. Very over directed. Spock is so unlikable and to a lesser degree so is Kirk. Cumberbatch did fine. Story was pretty week imo. In the classic Abrams style, he tries to impress you with a twist, but it is all so painfully telegraphed and predictable.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I'm going with Omito or Machaboo.

Kyohei vs Ogawa was freaking rough. Not many top Zato players to practice the mirror with here in the states.

Last edited:
Top Bottom