• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
bought guilty gear revelator instead of getting a new chair :D
Good stuff homes. Also Dizzy is out tomorrow plus balance changes are out. My boi Sol ain't touched tho.:denzel:

Anybody here who plays SF V or Guilty Gear is free to add me. My psn is Viewtiful_Noel.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I was actually able to stream all of the GG top 8 today, all thanks to someone hosting a new pm tourney out here, (I also got to watch an hours worth of GG quarter finals Friday, which was also fun) and boy did it solidfy my want of trying to get into this game series. Like holy **** that was amazing to watch. Even if I'm still not sure on everything that went on rofl.

Though am a bit sad at not seeing ant Kum play as thats the character I have the biggest interest in and would like to have seen how she is played at a high level.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I can't believe how happy I am for LI Joe. After his father came to meet him out of nowhere and after his win against Eita I started to cry a bit. I've never cried from happiness before lmao

USA USA USA

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
yo both my brothers and I were cheering for hbox we were super psyched he won

my middle brother apparently wanted the 3vo initially but once mango was out he just wanted armada to lose

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
oh damn, i'm way behind on my gg news, then! i didn't even know she was going to be a thing!
Considering it was just announced live at Evo yesterday, I wouldn't really say you are 'way behind'.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh, ok : o now i don't feel so behind : p
so they just announced yesterday and are releasing so soon after? seems goofy, but i'm pretty sure dizzy being dizzy just sells the dlc itself : O

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
oh, ok : o now i don't feel so behind : p
so they just announced yesterday and are releasing so soon after? seems goofy, but i'm pretty sure dizzy being dizzy just sells the dlc itself : O
It's also free!

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
: O that's really cool!

have they been doing that with the other dlc characters? or is this just a dizzy special?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Free for a limited tim. Kum and Raven had it to yea. Though their deadline is done and they cost money now.

I'm just wondering when Dizzy will be available today as she hasn't shown up yet for me.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Evo was lit.

Vegas is a **** hole like always but it's still fun.

Shoutouts to KayB KayB for stealing my reddit karma by posting my recording of the armada/smash god set after I crashed ayyyy. It was so hype holy crap, smash god opened up game 1 with 2 zero to deaths, then I started recording.

Saw strong bad a bit but didn't talk to him, rip

Saw old man grey in passing but I was carrying crts helping the staff so I couldn't talk. He was talking with Smiley and other az old school brawl players, couldn't find you guys after I was done.

Could find @Warchamp7 either

Was a fun weekend. Evo isn't the best tourney but i wouldn't miss it for anything.

Also I didn't get super bodied on stream in sfv, and I went 1-2 so that's hype

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Soft Serve Soft Serve i think i saw you on stream for sf5. you went for way too many command grabs w/ necalli and got blown up for it
litterally most of them were input errors, just trying to go from forward to back+jab sloppily. Thats what happens when you haven't played SFV in weeks and your first round is on stream lmao

but yeah It was really sloppy. If I had my execution down I think I would have won the set.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My weekend was frickin insane. So much work, so exhausted. Never entering PM at an event I'm working at again lol, I got bodied. RIP Smash Con side event.

Twitch party was ****ing lit dude, my drink counter was deffo in the double digits.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Shoutouts to KayB KayB for stealing my reddit karma by posting my recording of the armada/smash god set after I crashed ayyyy. It was so hype holy crap, smash god opened up game 1 with 2 zero to deaths, then I started recording.
I couldn't help it. I was too busy being entranced by the possibility of Armada losing to Smashgod.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
honestly shopping for my newest phone was really easy

"hello, which phones can I buy in 2016 that have a physical keyboard and run android"

"only the blackberry priv, you say? alright, gimme one of those"

I should also add that I love my phone and have no regrets 2 months in

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

New pogeymangs.

Bewear still looks stupid but it's friggin huge.

Mimikyu is still ugly and creepy as ****. Still a really cool Pokemon.

Dat Mudsdale tho.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
no spindly eyes after all, what a bummer

on the other hand, oh my god its ability <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom