• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
Tune into Nintendo Direct to see Cloud Omislashing Ike in Smash 4.

EVERY TIME I walk into something ridiculous with these things.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
CLOUD IS IN SMASHBROS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!

I'M STIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL INNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAA DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
CLOUD IS IN SMASHBROS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!

I'M STIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL INNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAA DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smash 4 playesr be like "HYMEGOD CLOUD IN SMASYSH"

brawl modders "i mean there's been a ton of mods of him like forever, you guys are way behind"

the good part about this is that pmdt has no excuse to not go big **** with a clone engine character now

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I love how he has the exact same final smash as the Cloud movesets people made for brawl a while ago.

MLGF

Smash Lord
huh... well... that was a thing?
I guess.

I'm more confused then anything :/

Bleck

Smash Master
it's weird that they picked a character from Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

MLGF

Smash Lord
On the flip, chances are Ninty won't want another blond haired magic swordsman

Let's get the Isaac train chugging

~choo-choo~

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
smash 4 playesr be like "HYMEGOD CLOUD IN SMASYSH"

brawl modders "i mean there's been a ton of mods of him like forever, you guys are way behind"

the good part about this is that pmdt has no excuse to not go big **** with a clone engine character now
"B-but it's official!"

He looks like Ike/Shulk fusion tbh and has a counter (I think). Like, is it so hard to have a sword character without a down b counter?

Being able to get all FE games in one package is nice, though.

Bleck

Smash Master
I think Nintendo would rather just pretend that Golden Sun doesn't exist after fans clamored for a third game and then didn't ****in' buy it

D

Deleted member

I think Nintendo would rather just pretend that Golden Sun doesn't exist after fans clamored for a third game and then didn't ****in' buy it
the fans asked for a 3rd game and they basically left diarrhea on the entire franchise. this is basically one of those situations where both parties walked away disappointed

SunJester

Smash Ace
I bought it. Its...okay. GS1+2 are some of my favourite games, it really felt rushed, or under funded or something.

That being said, Isaac is still up for grabs for the PMDT to make a character out of. He (and Skull Kid) is my most wanted character and I froth at the mouth at the chance of him being in future update.

PMDT plz.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Dragon quest 7 woot

Dragon quest 8 woot woot.
DQ7 confirmed for what console? That's exciting af.
DQ8 remake being localized is nice, even though I feel a little mad because new story/more content will make this the 4th time I've replayed this title.

Bleck

Smash Master
GS3 compared to GS1/2 is definitely one of those situations involving a liberal amount of rose-coloured glasses

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
GS3 compared to GS1/2 is definitely one of those situations involving a liberal amount of rose-coloured glasses
You'd think so, but I replayed GS1+GS2 after playing GS3 and found them to be far better. I'm usually not the kind of person to be too nostalgic (Though I am human). I just remember finding the whole thing rather disappointing

Also I like how Smash 4 is basically turning into a GameFaqs post of "cool charactrs i want to add for smash brus 3" from 2003.

Sonic, Megaman, Pacman, Ryu and now Cloud.

How much longer until we get Master Chief and Goku?

Last edited:

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
You'd think so, but I replayed GS1+GS2 after playing GS3 and found them to be far better. I'm usually not the kind of person to be too nostalgic (Though I am human). I just remember finding the whole thing rather disappointing

Also I like how Smash 4 is basically turning into a GameFaqs post of "cool charactrs i want to add for smash brus 3" from 2003.

If we get Goku, I'm donating both testicles AND my first 3 children to our lord and savior Massive Hero Super Guy

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman

Screw that.

I'm still waiting for Phoenix Wright T_T

SunJester

Smash Ace
Obviously I don't want those two characters, but go find some old posts from that era and you'll see a lot of stupid requests like Goku and Master Chief.

I mean, WHENS SHREK SAMURAI?

Zoa

Smash Ace
Cloud was unexpected. Like REALLY unexpected, yet I'm not unhappy. In fact I found a new Smash 4 main.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Wow, guess we have to cancel Cloud Strife. :(

It's just a joke, guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom