• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
took a game off the best melee sheik in my city/region in PM and went last stock with him in the other two friendlies we played

he said that my neutral was showing signs of being good and that I had great reads on his short hops with usmash

operation git gud is proceeding as planned, my next benchmark is the monthly that's being held tomorrow

placement doesn't matter I just want to get in some serious games (and also play good roys, I'm doing poorly against scrubby roys and I want to beat my ****ty fundamentals into shape)
sigh tfw bad
I got top 8 in a ten man bracket so lmao
tournament nerves are the worst and I have no idea how the link matchup works

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Last night we did a random character random stage bracket, on glacial mountain I got luigi and comboed wd up angled ftilt into both misfire and up b on a tink, thought you'd be proud of my jank
Ok...

But why didn't you save the hype.

Like dude you could have kept that hype moment for all to see

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, it's a bit of both. I just think that fracture should have been a second seed over a lot of other people. And Idk if you saw my edit about Strong Bad, but it's kind of lame that I had traveled to Texas and played him, now I'm traveling to Cali and playing him. Obviously the TOs wouldn't know that though.
Wynaut contact the tos

Zeikar

Smash Cadet
hey everyone, I'm new here, sorry about being so exuberant about my first mod :p I'm just so darn proud of it..

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
hey everyone, I'm new here, sorry about being so exuberant about my first mod :p I'm just so darn proud of it..
I make mods all the time and I get excited about them a lot, I usually try to avoid talking about them here and keep it to my thread/signature.
idk if you have a thread in the custom content section here but I'd suggest making one and keeping discussion there.

Last edited:

Zeikar

Smash Cadet
I make mods all the time and I get excited about them a lot, I usually try to avoid talking about them here and keep it to my thread/signature.
idk if you have a thread in the custom content section here but I'd suggest making one and keeping discussion there.
sorry NOOB Mistakes you know, I'll do better in the future, I wish I could do graphic design so I can have banners

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
holy ****, so my coworker does a perfect mickey mouse voice

so i got him to say , "you are about to feel the wrath of god" and i swear to god i laughed so hard i cried it was amazing

Top Bottom