• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
that punkass.

edit: really? that doesn't get censored? smashboards, you confuse me...

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh yeah.

After not reading SAO for like, a year. I'm starting again (was in the middle of Volume 8 before so I finished that, it was just side stories. Anime actually covered all of the books lol.) and so far Alicrization (can't spell) is interesting. I feel like it'll be interesting. Hopefully the harem theme is toned down lol (seems like it so far). The writing is a bit awkward (might be translation stuff) because it's sometimes written like it's a memory but that doesn't really fit that great, idk.

@Helsong As far as papers being published I'm curious, what do professors and other doods (like you) publish?

@ Lizalfos Lizalfos I mentioned dash dancing into perfect pivoting being awesome before the smash corner vid came out :L. tbh I think I thought about it as a passing thought during Brawl era but loltripping and stuff then transitioning into P:M.

@Leafeon @Umbreon @Jolteon Avatar changes to pokemon people when Kappa? ...I think I forgot someone.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos I mentioned dash dancing into perfect pivoting being awesome before the smash corner vid came out :L. tbh I think I thought about it as a passing thought during Brawl era but loltripping and stuff then transitioning into P:M.
You keep inventing revolutionary tech then don't use it.
@Leafeon @Umbreon @Jolteon Avatar changes to pokemon people when Kappa? ...I think I forgot someone.
Vaporeon and Satio Sylveon nerds.

sheewt, forgot to copy paste into an edit.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
You keep inventing revolutionary tech then don't use it.

Vaporeon and Satio Sylveon nerds.

sheewt, forgot to copy paste into an edit.
I did yesterday. Perfect pivoting left sucks due to the way hands/GCC are/is set up. I'll prob use it consistently with Little Mac. The dash dancing doesn't help Swordfighter that much unless run forward -> perfect pivot back -> D-Tilt their aerial OoS.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Every episode with Akusa.

I'LL TAKE THE OFFENSIVE.
*is first to find out how Angel screws them*
*other pilot not getting screwed because they didn't go in recklessly saves her*
WHY MUST I HAVE BEEN SAVED BY HIM/HER?
I did yesterday. Perfect pivoting left sucks due to the way hands/GCC are/is set up. I'll prob use it consistently with Little Mac. The dash dancing doesn't help Swordfighter that much unless run forward -> perfect pivot back -> D-Tilt their aerial OoS.
It makes Fox wayyyy better.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
the one where you basically find out asuka's past yeah and how she's basically facing the same mental issues shinji is but handling them (or not) in a different way
I just watched #26 Rei III.

WHAT THE ****.

Also the episode previews are literally just animatics. So I guess this is when their process started breaking down.

edit: eva
is Shinji literally trying to **** himself?

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You know for being the main antagonists, they are pretty democratic chill ppl.
Now the previews are just colored storyboards.

THIS ****ING SHOW.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I just watched #26 Rei III.

WHAT THE ****.

Also the episode previews are literally just animatics. So I guess this is when their process started breaking down.

edit: eva
is Shinji literally trying to **** himself?
You know for being the main antagonists, they are pretty democratic chill ppl.
Now the previews are just colored storyboards.

THIS ****ING SHOW.
have you finished watching 25 and 26

do you understand

do you need help understanding

Vashimus

Smash Master
Parents keep bugging the hell outta me if I registered for classes since dropping my younger sis off to college. Tell them I didn't, considering holding off of college for the moment. The ****ing sky is falling.

I'm sorry I'm not so keen on having our family spend thousands of dollars when I'm not even dead set on what I want to do. Not what other people say I should do or what pays a lot, but actually am interested in. Lack of passion leads to half-ass work ethic, and I refuse to let that happen.

I have a job, I hang out with friends, I'm healthy, I don't see what the problem is, I can go back when I'm ready. I don't give a **** what other people are doing or who's "surpassing" me, like it's a ****ing race for who can live their lives the fastest, grand prize being the fleeting, passing approval of judgmental relatives.

I walked my dog for like 2 hours trying to clear my head and now he's spent. I'll need a nap too.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Parents keep bugging the hell outta me if I registered for classes since dropping my younger sis off to college. Tell them I didn't, considering holding off of college for the moment. The ****ing sky is falling.

I'm sorry I'm not so keen on having our family spend thousands of dollars when I'm not even dead set on what I want to do. Not what other people say I should do or what pays a lot, but actually am interested in. Lack of passion leads to half-*** work ethic, and I refuse to let that happen.

I have a job, I hang out with friends, I'm healthy, I don't see what the problem is, I can go back when I'm ready. I don't give a **** what other people are doing or who's "surpassing" me, like it's a ****ing race for who can live their lives the fastest, grand prize being the fleeting, passing approval of judgmental relatives.

I walked my dog for like 2 hours trying to clear my head and now he's spent. I'll need a nap too.
You are right. You can continue your education when it is of use to you. Plenty of people who are now successful didn't immediately pursue higher education until they felt they knew that they wanted to create new opportunities in their life.

Just consider where you really want to be now, and where you want to be in the future, and formulate some plan that can work, it certainly isn't a race, follow your own ambition.

Top Bottom