• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Helsong

Smash Ace
Oh god, school is bad. Teaching is stressful. MGSV comes out in two days and I won't be able to play it because busy. Weekend? I'll be in LA away from my computer. Won't even get to go to Paragon for spectating/friendlies/hanging out. Haven't played PM in over a week, I think I'm suffering withdrawal.

On the other hand, we're getting a nice big grant to pursue our research, and it's quite likely I'm going to get a paper published at the end of this. Published. Suuuper hyped, just gotta not get drawn into the black hole that is Phantom Pain. Shouldn't have friggin pre-ordered it.

Also, Ground Zeroes? A bit overly serious for my tastes. Not sure, gameplay was great and flexible, but the tone of it just didn't strike me as being Metal Gear.

Aww, those are cute! Arbok looks a lot like Lust from FMA.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I've got another probably dumb beginners question.

How do I enable Stage Builder stages in 3.6? Because the old "delete the 'disable custom stages' line from the code" doesn't work anymore.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
I've got another probably dumb beginners question.

How do I enable Stage Builder stages in 3.6? Because the old "delete the 'disable custom stages' line from the code" doesn't work anymore.
Project M hackless has to work with no other stages on it.

They never wanted people to get it through hacking your Wii.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Project M hackless has to work with no other stages on it.

They never wanted people to get it through hacking your Wii.
I don't have the hackless version, and the Stage Builder is one of the elements I enjoyed most. I put it back in PM whenever I can.

EDIT: I had a brief proble with my ASL tool, too, but it's fixed now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
So I clicked this link on my friend's teamspeak and then thought I messed up because it said nsfw.
http://www.matmartinez.net/nsfw/

What?

Also has anyone else seen that Smash 4 tech for being able to Foxtrot into a dash dance it is really cool. Then you can go into pivots and it makes the game way more playable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom