• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Things were pretty bad, car ran out of gas midway, about a 30 minute walk to the gas station with the temperature close to 50 celsius; but I took a taxi back to the car so it isnt all that bad, I think

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
But Evangelion is a show about a boy learning to BOlive in himself and he repeatedly overcomes the odds but in the end LOL HUMAN INSTRUMENTALITY WINS.

Edit: are we sure the whole point is. LOL YOU CARED ABOUT THE FICTION? GO OUTSIDE AND MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LIFE NERD.
I don't think watching the EoE movie is going to solve many issues you have with the ending to be honest. It is still a mind**** that doesn't feel like it provides the ultimate conclusion to the story. Just a more satisfying stopping point than the show.

Rebuild, whenever movie 4 comes out, will pretty much be the most canon ending ever. The first Rebuild movie is just a slightly tweaked retelling of the show, the second one is where it seriously diverges for better or worse. The third is all new material and we are waiting forever on the finale.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Why, because people compared shots from both adaptations and found some commonalities to say it is all a repeating cycle? Eh, I'm not sold on that particular brand of fanon.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Why, because people compared shots from both adaptations and found some commonalities to say it is all a repeating cycle? Eh, I'm not sold on that particular brand of fanon.

Since the studio doesn't want to confirm nor deny this I guess you could call it fanfiction and/or theory, but for me it makes TOO much sense.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I should probably stop winning stuff. People keep thinking that I'm winning for reasons other than being massively more familiar with the matchup than my opponents :/
Keep winning. Soon enough we'll have enough salt for our PMS barbeque

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
There was a problem fetching the tweet

you can just feeellll the salt
It's like watching an online train wreck, packed to the brim with crying manchildren that all bare distorted likeness to Leffen.

Edit: We need to photoshop our avatars and give them poorly drawn lucha libre masks.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Job hunting sucks yo. I mean, I'm not a constant privilege-checking emotional wreck at home anymore, but just waiting for calls has been taking a lot out of me. I've applied at just about every store here, and still nothing. I want to support myself, but I'm totes broke still. At least I'm on track for college I guess, but this year still kinda stings.

At least my county's PM/Melee weekly started up again, I suppose.

@ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er , that image sums up my attitude towards employment most of the time perfectly.

@ Jaedrik Jaedrik , I'm afraid my application to the labor part is still lost in the hell that is online job searching.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
There are infinite troubles.
Where shall we find rest?
"Come to me, all you that labour, and are burdened, and I will refresh you."

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Even 01 is tired of Shinji's ****.
get inside your mom already Shinji
and if Mom = Rei I = 00, then how can Mom = 01.
Mom 2 stronk.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
GUYS I DID IT

I have a weekly! :happysheep:

A game shop just opened a couple months ago in my town, like 2 or 3 blocks from campus. Last week my buddy and I went over to talk to them about starting a weekly, since he and I have been looking for a venue for a while. And they liked the idea! He checked in with them again yesterday, and it looks like it's happening!

So I'll be running my uni's smash club and a weekly tournament now, which is a lot of smash. It's weird to think my first real tournament was barely a year ago. So much has changed since then.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
HUMAN INSTRUMENTALITY

And Eva is def the best.
you've come around :'^)

also
check out the eva subreddit and wiki if you have more questions. rei is not totally yui, she doesn't really have yui's soul, rei has her own soul, as she is the true daughter of lilith (who was then turned into a bunch of clones which serve as the vassal for the soul of rei, who only is implanted with a bit of yui's personality and genes), while yui's soul is actually in the eva.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
GUYS I DID IT

I have a weekly! :happysheep:

A game shop just opened a couple months ago in my town, like 2 or 3 blocks from campus. Last week my buddy and I went over to talk to them about starting a weekly, since he and I have been looking for a venue for a while. And they liked the idea! He checked in with them again yesterday, and it looks like it's happening!

So I'll be running my uni's smash club and a weekly tournament now, which is a lot of smash. It's weird to think my first real tournament was barely a year ago. So much has changed since then.
So now every week we get another story of you just totally charming some other girl who happened to show p at your weekly?

eideeiit

Smash Ace
So you're telling me that wasn't the point all the time?

E: Man, I really need to step up my joke game. I wonder if people can learn to be funny or are they just born with it?

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
actually contains the soul of the original Rei who was killed by Naoko instead of her mother since she doesn't really have a mother. Remember how Asuka's mom went insane since part of her soul was in the EVA? The reason the Rei we know throughout the series is so distant and disconnected is prob because she only has a fraction of her soul, with the other part of it belonging to the original Rei which is now inside the EVA. Why Rei's EVA is prone to going berserk is the same reason why Asuka's mother went crazy.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
so I'm learning PSA slowly but surely

I figured out how to make everyone a fast-faller

slightly heavier (meaning fall-speed and gravity, not actual weight ya dingus) ROB is really really fun.

Falcon speed Olimar is fun.

Falcon speED PUFF WHY DIDN'T I TRY OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL DISASTER ALREADY

TO THE COMPUTERRRR

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
so instead of the Puff thing I went with changing Sonic's dash acceleration to Falcon's

@Lunchables

you warned us and I didn't listen

Top Bottom