• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
oh yeah i forgot they announced there will be a fourth persona 3 movie
W I N T E R F E E L S B O Y S
not to say i didnt see it coming

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Ken with a wig, hes canonically old in 3rd strike/SF5. IIRC he wore a wig in a previous game

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
And thus everybody got hyped as hell. Now here's a salt vid to make or break your day or do nothing at all.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Not sure how I feel about his design.
Anyway:
His dash V-Skill is a KoF run.
That's cool but does he have KOF hops and jumps though that's the real juice for mixups.

Is it odd that I feel the same way about this game I did w/ Tekken 4 so far?
IDK man and Tekken 4 was booty butt cheeks overall.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
AZ as in a Arizona player or AlphaZealot if the former then have fun someone always getting bracket screwed in a tourney.

Juice.
Arizona Player. I'm not worried at all about beating him but it sucks having to play an AZ player round 1. Happened to me at evo 2013 too lol.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Arizona Player. I'm not worried at all about beating him but it sucks having to play an AZ player round 1. Happened to me at evo 2013 too lol.
Not a big tourney unless something like that happens.

The mass character redesigns, the shift of mechanics.
I remember not recognizing Paul Pheonix in T4 at first because his hair was down..
Don't forget Heihachi in a diaper and Jin with a hoodie and unlearning the Mishima fighting style and bringing Kazuya back from the dead and putting in DOA style type environments without the danger areas.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
They made Birdie fat, gave Ken a ponytail, and Cammy has an uglier face. What else?

This is a cleaned up Street Fighter 4 aesthetically. Which was desperately needed.

Compare the character designs of Guilty Gear XX and Guilty Gear Xrd if you want to see a true shift in how the male characters are drawn in particular. The female ones were also waifued up considerably.

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I cut my thumb in half while cooking yesterday so can't really hold a control stick right now.
Give me a few days.

1FD

Smash Ace
No I mean you
I mean like when are you actually going to play smash again
like for real

shuffles tupe
fidgets monocle
curls mustache
strokes beard
straightens tie
dusts shoulders
I donno where im going with this

WHEN ARE YOU ACTUALLY GOING TO PLAY SMASH FOR REAL AGAIN

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I actually really like SF5 cammy.

she looks like a normal, real person. And looks British, not an almost waifu face. Only main gripe with the design is the eyebrows look fake/painted,which is a dumb look in general. They are also significantly thicker than SF4 cammy, if they just thinned them out and I think people wouldn't complain. Shes also what, like pushing 40 in SF5's point in the time line?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Is it weird that I think SF5 is so far looking uglier then SF4?

Most people seem to think it looks better/see it as an improvement over SF4's design.

And I just don't see it.

I think it looks worse lol.

Top Bottom