• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I wish but the melee getting in there was a brain fart on my part and me forgetting where I put my FE9 disk at. That crossover would be dope only for the Laguz and Ashnard wavedashing across the map and being busted as well along with promoted Ike once he has Ragnel.

Thanks for the info and quick question once I get everything running and get the GC/Wii games to play through other means will the Homebrew channel access my save data and such from my Wii and GC memory cards?
Yes, they will use the memory cards just as they would if the ISO's were running off their home disk. No difference, as far as I've seen.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
this is accurate.
I told you about them waifus.

Trust me i didn't. That **** took me the whole time of my class to do. What makes you think i can make a simple anime woman from scratch?

The desk in that class goes through other later classes. So it was made by someone else away from my current time.
The better question is why didn't you do the janitor a favor and erase that thing from existence?

Okay, so I screwed up and apparently there is not room in the Evo hotel room I thought I was staying in. Who has that floor space.
If you can't find a room, try Airbnb. That's how I found my place to sleep.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
The better question is why didn't you do the janitor a favor and erase that thing from existence?
I'm going off on a whim and assume the anime chick is what you meant.

To be honest i kinda dont. Infact i think they kinda like the art on the tables. While mines have a anime chick on it, another three tables away has a mermaid and a Batman head on it. I also found one with a little drawing of Blue form Foster's home of imaginary freinds. The art is really nice and i wouldnt even touch.

Now the rate of how many people use these desks are impalpable. So you would think some **** would erass them right? Wrong! All of it is still there. I've been in that class for almost 2 months and what i see from the table art as some kind of respect or something. Thats just me. NO ONE has touched them.

Exodo

Smash Ace
Hey guys im just replying here so i can have my name 3 times i a row on the general discussion page

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You're all kinda weird, but in general nice and cool people.
Oh we saying how we feel about the members that frequent this thread? Well me next.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I like you guys almost as much as I love yuri. Almost.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
You're all ****lords Kappa
But no seriously if this thread was a pizza it would be a good pizza
PIZZA TIERLIST GO
MEAT LOVERS S+

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
dude have you read Sparrow's First Love and the sequel?
I have not, reading them asap. I'm always looking for more cute.
I said I loved yuri not that I was very knowledgeable of it. ;_;

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Pizza Tier List:

Fax tier - Pepperoni Pizza from that Local Italian place
+S Tier - Pepperoni & Bacon Pizza With Extra Cheese from Generic Chains
S Tier - Meat Lovers
F Tier - Anything else
G (For Gangsta) Tier - Cheese Pizza

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Pizza Tier List:

Fax tier - Pepperoni Pizza from that Local Italian place
+S Tier - Pepperoni & Bacon Pizza With Extra Cheese from Generic Chains
S Tier - Meat Lovers
F Tier - Anything else
G (For Gangsta) Tier - Cheese Pizza
>no mushroom bacon jalapeño with garlic bread crust

#DROPPED

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Pineapple is only good if you have struggle chain pizza. Usually I only have struggle chain pizza so bacon pineapple is my go to then, fite me pizza nerds.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
i like jalapeno and pineapple pizza

fite me and mansta8 in doubles

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I also have pineapple pepperoni sometimes when other people don't want bacon. It's good I guess.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I have not, reading them asap. I'm always looking for more cute.
I said I loved yuri not that I was very knowledgeable of it. ;_;
i ****in cried like a ***** at volume 2
well this is confusing...

this is very sweet however, thank you <3

i didn't think myself relevant enough to be tagged...
im all about that life babbygorl

steelguttey

mei is bei
on the topic of pizza

pepperoni is fake meat that sucks and should be replaced with bacon every time ****ing FIGHT MEEEE

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
This is probably the place I spend a good majority of the time checking.

T-that's not to say I like you guys or anything...

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Only hack I've found that does that is Redesign. I absolutely love it and the higher gravity but some of the area designs are horrible. Too many death pits. What other hacks have done this? The control freak patch is also really nice.
Project Base, you can even download patches that only give you the abilities and not the map and pallet edits.

I'm playing redesign right now. I love the really big areas. I don't love that all of samus's mobility was gimped. Fusion wall jumps? Ok thats fine. I can't use it on green brinstar tiles, what? Then there is lots of arbitrary difficulty, space pirates that takes tons of hits but can't actually even retaliate, lots of enemies in offscreen positions you hit, jumps that you can't see until after you leap of faith and miss them once.

Plus the hack has the worst take on bombs ever. I can do one dbj, that is hardly worth not being able to carpet bomb areas. The tiling also really awful with secrets. Lots of time I think there are secrets and there are none, and then all the actual expansions are super obvious.

It is just this massive world, and it seems to assume that you are pretty good at Metroid, but it just makes you do lots of ultra linear backtracking through the same massive areas, and it gets old fast. Maybe it gets better but these are my first impressions after picking up the bombs and doing some exploring, only to realize that I need to go all the way back to Brinstar. He said he wanted to make the game longer, but it seems like all filler.

It also does things that no real Metroid game would do, give you bombs, and then have bomb areas that lead to 2 hallways (filled with spikes and side hoppers that you can only dmg with missiles at this point) and then a super missile or power bomb door, what a waste of time. Sometimes the hack is smart and puts a missile expand there tho.

Honestly it is like somebody said, the game needs to be bigger, but then restricted everything making it feel super small and frustrating.

Top Bottom