• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
me and my bf had to break up today for reasons that are private but jesus christ it hurts

the part i'll reveal is that he didnt want to do it and neither did i but we have to and now we cant even talk to each other

god i feel like **** right now
just letting you know the like was a "support for your situation" like and not a "revelling in your sadness" like.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
me and my bf had to break up today for reasons that are private but jesus christ it hurts

the part i'll reveal is that he didnt want to do it and neither did i but we have to and now we cant even talk to each other

god i feel like **** right now
A little late here, but hang in there. That stuff is always a mental rather than physical obstecal to overcome.

Always go to family to comfort and never keep the ones that you once knew in your mind. You need to forget the past and look up for the present. Trust me. If you need someone to talk seriously I'm here for ya. I may look like a idiot here, but when it comes to stuff like this I'm always ready to talk about it.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Super Metroid has some pretty sick hacks.

Some add cool Zero Mission things like spin jump out of high jump and continuing shinespark on slopes.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Super Metroid has some pretty sick hacks.

Some add cool Zero Mission things like spin jump out of high jump and continuing shinespark on slopes.
Only hack I've found that does that is Redesign. I absolutely love it and the higher gravity but some of the area designs are horrible. Too many death pits. What other hacks have done this? The control freak patch is also really nice.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Sure, and I bet those peas were there since you started class too.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Sure, and I bet those peas were there since you started class too.
Trust me i didn't. That **** took me the whole time of my class to do. What makes you think i can make a simple anime woman from scratch?

The desk in that class goes through other later classes. So it was made by someone else away from my current time.

zman804

Smash Ace
Okay, so I screwed up and apparently there is not room in the Evo hotel room I thought I was staying in. Who has that floor space.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Just watched Le Voyage dans la Lune for the first time, accompanied with Air's soundtrack for the film. It was very interesting, so cool to see a film made over 100 years ago. The special effects were actually neat, and the story is simple yet pretty fun.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well I got my copy of Melee and FE9 out of my Wii cause I remember I had a tri wing screwdriver in my school bag but now I Wii can't read disk anymore for some reason. Great now I'm looking at ways to mod my Wii to do so I can keep on playing my GC games ATM.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Well I got my copy of Melee and FE9 out of my Wii cause I remember I had a tri wing screwdriver in my school bag but now I Wii can't read disk anymore for some reason. Great now I'm looking at ways to mod my Wii to do so I can keep on playing my GC games ATM.
Did you try to create a Melee x FE9 crossover game because I can't think of any other way you would get two discs in the console.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Alright, your going to need some 1337 hom3br3w sk1llz. To get your wii ready, use letterbomb (google is friend) and get the Homebrew channel running. From there, you'll need a wad manager (for installing channels and their appropriate icons) and DIOS MIOS (allows you to run GC titles from a USB drive). That's a general synopsis of what to do, but the SD Remix page is a good resource on the likes of this too (plus modifying melee iso's, but that's up to you). http://smashboards.com/threads/sd-remix-3-2-lite-released.324620/
3dit: The guides have been moved to the new website.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I accidentally spoiled the ending of School Days for myself when looking into the nice boat meme, I guess I don't have to watch it now.
Alright, your going to need some 1337 hom3br3w sk1llz. To get your wii ready, use letterbomb (google is friend) and get the Homebrew channel running. From there, you'll need a wad manager (for installing channels and their appropriate icons) and DIOS MIOS (allows you to run GC titles from a USB drive). That's a general synopsis of what to do, but the SD Remix page is a good resource on the likes of this too (plus modifying melee iso's, but that's up to you). http://smashboards.com/threads/sd-remix-3-2-lite-released.324620/
I was going to write a tutorial like I usually end up doing when people ask about modding the wii, but you got everything down.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Did you try to create a Melee x FE9 crossover game because I can't think of any other way you would get two discs in the console.
I wish but the melee getting in there was a brain fart on my part and me forgetting where I put my FE9 disk at. That crossover would be dope only for the Laguz and Ashnard wavedashing across the map and being busted as well along with promoted Ike once he has Ragnel.

Thanks for the info and quick question once I get everything running and get the GC/Wii games to play through other means will the Homebrew channel access my save data and such from my Wii and GC memory cards?

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
ever since ive gotten to arizona ive done nothing but **** around all day and study, going to weeklys on monday
no friends were made since i got here either, and the apartment residents are *****
most meh summer ever

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
ever since ive gotten to arizona ive done nothing but **** around all day and study, going to weeklys on monday
no friends were made since i got here either, and the apartment residents are *****
most meh summer ever
There's lots to do in Arizona. You can go to the Grand Canyon and look at rocks, or you can go to Monument Valley and look at rocks.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
most meh summer ever
Do some pushups

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
you should get crushed in play OSU! with me
i have no laptop and i must play
There's lots to do in Arizona. You can go to the Grand Canyon and look at rocks, or you can go to Monument Valley and look at rocks.
but i could also go on a road trip far out into the desert and come home and some rocks will be there
Do some pushups
ive been working out at the apartment gym, gotta get those sick gains
only to go home and digest tonsa steak

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The Grand Canyon is like a 5 hour drive lol. only things to do in the summer in AZ is get up early and hike/take trips to the few lakes around. although the closest swim-able one is like an hour from walrus

Like it was only 100 this morning at like 8 am and I turned to my co-worker and said "its pretty nice today"

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
who's tryna maek out :3c

EDIT

just saw some tumblrina say that Saint Pepsi has good work, then immediately delete the post and say, "never mind, i just found out he was white remixing black music and funk"

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
just saw some tumblrina say that Saint Pepsi has good work, then immediately delete the post and say, "never mind, i just found out he was white remixing black music and funk"
Meh, don't worry about 'em. Probably just a bunch a yougins who recently discovered cultural appropriation. Just move on.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
White remixing shouldn't be a term, that's so dumb man, it's just music no matter what race you are. If you make good music that's what you should be known for.

I would say that I was surprised that even remixes are not safe from idiots but then I remembered that /mu/ exists.

Last edited:
Top Bottom