• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
in actual PM related questions, are the trip get up attacks not in PM? i just remembered Falcon had a getup attack where he like, punched instead of kicked

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I'm surprised so many top Melee players are traveling across the world for a PM major. Why don't they attend PM majors in the US lol? Aftershock saw NONE of the top 5-6 Melee players. Closest thing was westballz/axe, and they already happened to live in that region anyways.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
I'm surprised so many top Melee players are traveling across the world for a PM major. Why don't they attend PM majors in the US lol? Aftershock saw NONE of the top 5-6 Melee players. Closest thing was westballz/axe, and they already happened to live in that region anyways.
They traveled to Australia for BAM 7 primarily, which is Melee/Smash 4/64 and will run for two days this weekend. Project Melbourne was organised because of the lack of inclusion of PM at BAM, and will run tomorrow.

Also, every single international's flights was fully paid for by Australians, it was all our doing to get them to come.

At the moment it's Wife, Mango, Leffen, Lucky, S2J, Chillindude, Hugs and Alex19. Armada was also fully funded and flights were booked but he pulled out for unknown reasons.

Next year, some of the other Australian PM folk and myself will likely look into funding some notable PM players as well like Ally or Prof.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
It is pretty self-serving when you think about it that the honorable and pure Hoshido are the Japanese expies while the eviler expansionists are the more Western society whose decadence the protagonist must reject.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
http://ktla.com/2015/05/18/rock-cli...ber-graham-hunt-killed-in-yosemite-base-jump/
Talk about irony

He said he was driven to attempt such jaw-dropping feats by a desire to overcome a childhood fear of falling to his death.

“When I was a little boy, my first memory was a flying dream. In my dream, I flew — and I also fell,” he said in a video interview with Outside published online last year. “I always wondered as I got older if it was some premonition of falling to my death.”

Rather than being cowed by the dream, he turned it into his motivation.

“I started free-soloing harder and harder routes, kind of proving to myself that I could take control of this, pretty much the biggest fear I had — falling to my death,” he said.

Stop watching dumb stuff, now I'm watching it
LMAO You can't make me.
@ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222

http://www.twitch.tv/yomi_gaming/b/660846920 Around 25 minutes in.

Pok Chop is a trip lol

Smooth Criminal
LMAO I love this dude trash talk. Speaking of which MKX is gonna be stacked at Combo Breaker this weekend sucks that I can't go due to funds cause a few of our smash 4 players and local FGC is going there :( .

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
@sexysaxmansaxagrams, chekkit

actual idol group btw, theyre ****ing awesome just learned about them today

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Hax is coming to my local today, how do I not get yelled at for playing falcon?
If someone opens their mouth in a way that telegraphs that their next words will be loud, glare like this:

Most of our species shuts their yaps real quick in response to that kind of facial expression, and the ones that won't will at the very least quit while they are ahead.

Last edited:

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
So the Twitch app on Android got updated to include VODs which is awesome

but the screen fades out after 30 seconds of inactivity

that's like the first rule of video apps, make the screen be always on while watching things

like bruh

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hax is coming to my local today, how do I not get yelled at for playing falcon?

Edit: It's melee, but nobody talks in the melee social thread.
See ya at HoG man.

Like I don't even play Melee, but I need to record how Hax moves his hands, I need that.

And I think you'll be fine unless you ask Hax for Falcon advice.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I just found this interview with Sakurai and Iwata about Brawl:
http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wii/ssbb/0/1

Iwata said:
Well, I had considered what I would do if you turned me down and decided that I would need to take the existing Smash Bros. title, Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube, and try to make it Wi-Fi capable while preserving as much balanced game play as possible in the event you didn’t want to get involved.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Melee with Brawl's online would be awful tho.

Bleck

Smash Master
Melee with Brawl-era online, yeah I'm sure that would have went over well

edit: ninja'd by Mansuta

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
every other competitive game is like "you're a bad player once you hit the age of 25" and meanwhile fighting games are like

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
every other competitive game is like "you're a bad player once you hit the age of 25" and meanwhile fighting games are like

D: Only a few of them look their age...

PhantasyStar

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyebre
3DS FC
1521-4107-6959
I'm playing Sonic Adventure DX and want to like it, but the camera is much worse than Adventure 2.
Just ugggh.
Here's some examples.

I would love to see these stages remixed in the Generations' engine with better camera angles because this ain't acceptable, even for 1999.
This was a terrible level in general. I like to think Adventure 1 is actually better than 2 after replaying both but, they are horrible.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I hated Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, still bought them again for PC anyway.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I took me a long time to go back to the SA games because the only parts I actually liked were the Sonic sections.
1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, CD, 4 Ep 2, Battle, Rush, Heroes, Colors and Generations say otherwise.
Sonic R was the best game in the series. /s
(Although I actually like the music in that game for some reason.)

Top Bottom