• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i falcon punched gimpyfish's mario today, i should definitely be PMBR now

Sizzlorr217

Smash Cadet
I don't think I can get an accurate representation of my own neutral game because I play a lot of hyper offensive players.
You mean like... friends who spam the C-Stick nonstop while jumping around and, perhaps, kill themselves multiple times in a match?
Or Level 9 bots who relentlessly run in your spacing attempt and attack whenever they can without the fear of punishment?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
You mean like... friends who spam the C-Stick nonstop while jumping around and, perhaps, kill themselves multiple times in a match?
Or Level 9 bots who relentlessly run in your spacing attempt and attack whenever they can without the fear of punishment?
No. Just friends who understand how to play but not how to space. Technically they do have a neutral game, but they are all offensive players. They don't try to bait me into an opening, They try to force their way into my zone. I would assume that in moderation this would not a bad thing for the neutral game, but they do it too much to the point that it's predictable.

The only person I really have issues dealing with when it comes to the neutral game is my brother when he uses zelda. Either I'm not fighting it properly or he spaces with her very well. That's one of the few characters that he will bait with and actually keep me on my toes. I know he doesn't do it on purpose though as he tells me all the time he fights merely on instinct. So I assume that he does it because it's very effective against the group that we play with. But that's only during the neutral game confrontations. Once an attack is landed it's pretty easy to make sure I don't let him get back to a neutral position until someone loses a stock.

Thinking at it again, their offensive approach would work if they were better than me because I can force myself into their zone appropriately.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah! Can't forget Urkel's grandma thou

EDIT: I am ashamed.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You cant cause Brawl is a bad game and fills those quotas lololol unless you like turtling to the max . You turn it into a fun game with all of those components.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Different strokes for different folks thats all. Every game has a time and a place.
I can agree with that.

I don't think brawl is bad. It's just not as fun as Project M or Melee in my eyes. Probably even with 64 for me as I still get a blast out of playing it every now and then.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I wish more people played 64 more. You can attract alot more people to scenes with that game and I'm still need to learn all the cheap stuff in that game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm in the Brawl Backroom

I'm sorry Brawl is so bad LOL

Top Bottom