• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Welp.

My guild leader just got banned from running too many missions in the game I play.

GettingRealTiredOfYour****Nexon.PNG

And accidental double post.

Damn I must be really mad.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Brawl does not have Mewtwo.

......that is all. Buy a 2gig, download Project M, AND FIX THE POOR GAME BEFORE THE DISC THROWS ITSELF ON THE SIDEWALK.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I propose that a post only containing the face of the almighty :alakadoof: should be allowed to bypass the 10 character minimum.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can probably import nearly any character. Expect the same poopie brawl physics though

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Sounds legit. I'm still slightly confused over the way how one does it

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
the Stay logged in button stopped working for me. Warchamp work your voodoo forum coding magic

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It feels great

I'm known enough to be loved, and yet not popular enough to get trolls and ****ty haters!

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
It feels great

I'm known enough to be loved, and yet not popular enough to get trolls and ****ty haters!
Shut up DMG, take my money.

By the way Warchamp, why can't we edit thread titles anymore?

Last edited:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Shut up DMG, take my money.

By the way Warchamp, why can't we edit thread titles anymore?
Honestly, I've been having trouble editing posts in the first place; I hit the edit button and the loading icon appears, but it never actually lets me edit the post. Has anyone else been having this issue?

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Honestly, I've been having trouble editing posts in the first place; I hit the edit button and the loading icon appears, but it never actually lets me edit the post. Has anyone else been having this issue?
I haven't had the edit issue myself, although everyone's been having very distinct specific issues lately.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I have as well. I just right click on edit and open the link in a new tab, though, and I can edit. It's not a huge issue and I'm sure it'll be fixed when they can fix it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Can't say I've had the editing issue at all. That used to be the issue for me before the upgrade. Ever since the upgrade, editing works perfectly now.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So I finally got to try 3.0 today after my Wii wouldn't work a few weeks ago. I have to say, PMBR amazes again. Mewtwo and Roy are amazing. My body was not ready for Mewtwo's in game cry, it's just... so perfect. The only thing I could say to improve this at this point is that Pika needs his Melee dtilt sound back because Brawl's is driving me crazy.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So I finally got to try 3.0 today after my Wii wouldn't work a few weeks ago. I have to say, PMBR amazes again. Mewtwo and Roy are amazing. My body was not ready for Mewtwo's in game cry, it's just... so perfect. The only thing I could say to improve this at this point is that Pika needs his Melee dtilt sound back because Brawl's is driving me crazy.
Not being able to try out 3.0 for that long?

That must of been suffering.

Top Bottom