• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GrosMinou

Turbo Scrub
honestly nintendo could kill project m if they really wished. release an hd melee remake on the wii u store and balance everyone and ta-da we have an official melee 2.0 that is balanced. I mean project m's audience would never completely fade away but an official melee remix would basically cut the scene for PM in half
But it's most likely never gonna happen.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
integration of gc controllers, rumours of classic game cube games being on the eshop, and acknowledgement of the competitive scene all point towards the fact that it could happen.

I mean I really like PM but this would also kinda be great for the community as a whole

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I would be surprised to not see a Melee HD released for the Wii U.
It's just a matter of when it would be announced. If they announce it now it's likely to affect Smash 4's sales (I'm sure a lot of us would just skip Smash 4 for Melee if we only had the money for one), so if anything I would just expect to see it some time in 2015, considering Smash 4 for the Wii U will be out around the end of this year.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I know it's mostly US on this forum but I just finished my GCSE's today. Couldn't be happier.

More time to smash.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
And nintendo obviously attempted to make balance changes while first making melee, see melee 1.0 and 1.2 as well as the PAL version, so it seems logical that they would make further balance changes when making a remake

red9rd

Smash Ace
What if they rereleased Melee, but they toned it down so it wasn't competitive and everyone could play it.

Last edited:

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
What if they rereleased Melee, but they toned down so it wasn't competitive so everyone could play it.
Then it won't be called melee any more
Hey, did someone ever ordered a gamecube controller from Envy Gaming?

I want to buy one, but I'm not sure yet.
Nope, but I'm planning to buy a white one from amazon soon unless they announce smash bros controllers

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

Pokemon exist guys!!! What? You mean you don't remember Blobfish? He was introduced all the way back in gen 10! Apparently the real-life equivalent (also named Blobfish) was found in Tasmania. It's been discovered for a long time but nobody has ever heard about it because who gives a **** about Tasmania?

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Sorry Vash.

Anyway, that pic fits nicely, because I just got FMA Brotherhood on DVD. Now just picking the right time to actually watch it.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
At this point I can't even tell if that's a genderbend of Ed or if it's Riza.
Riza is just basically a female Ed Elric put in the show so viewers won't have to think about it.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

Pokemon exist guys!!! What? You mean you don't remember Blobfish? He was introduced all the way back in gen 10! Apparently the real-life equivalent (also named Blobfish) was found in Tasmania. It's been discovered for a long time but nobody has ever heard about it because who gives a **** about Tasmania?
I could have gone my WHOLE life without seeing this...... I don't think i'll ever eat again.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Im really really hoping the best case senario happens and the pmbr get access to nintendo dev production tools to create PM as a full fledged title. It wont happen but ice cream can dream too

Oh well, if everything goes horribly south ill just go back to only melee

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Gonna wild guess Zero's announcement as HD remake of all the smash games, though does playing Brawl on the Wii U already make it HD?

Last edited:

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
You know, I always thought if Groudon were to get a mega or something I would expect it to get back surgery to fix its scoliosis. But I think I can deal with this whole primal business

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Or this could turn into the Great Smash Brothers War, where its the Project M warriors vs Nintendo. And Nintendo will send all their finest warriors (Reggie and Sakurai) to destroy the backroom (The peeps are our leaders). And we would have to eliminate Iwata and Miyamoto in order to win, but If their warriors eliminate Warchump, we lose said war. Prepare those pitchforks guys and grills.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You know, I always thought if Groudon were to get a mega or something I would expect it to get back surgery to fix its scoliosis. But I think I can deal with this whole primal business
I'm just stoked that they gave him fire typing so he can get STAB with his sun.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I'm just stoked that they gave him fire typing so he can get STAB with his sun.
I always thought that was weird to begin with. It never made sense to me how he summoned the sun at will but didn't have a fire-typing. Oh well, they're taking care of it haha

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Top Bottom