• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sashimi

Smash Ace
And nintendo obviously attempted to make balance changes while first making melee, see melee 1.0 and 1.2 as well as the PAL version, so it seems logical that they would make further balance changes when making a remake
This opens up a whole can of worms imo. What if some melee players don't like the balance changes? Do we end up with another split in the community?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
MEGA FLYGON HOLY ****
THANK YOU BASED GAME FREAK
Flygon was my favorite Pokemon in Gen III by a fair deal.
Also hype for Mega Zangoose/Metagross/Sharpedo.
The others I'm indifferent. Actually, **** Mega Salamence. **** Salamence. Dragonite isn't good enough with Multiscale and an absurd movepool. MEGA DRAGONITE OR RIOT.

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I feel like I was one of the only ones hoping for Altaria to get a mega. Oh well, forever NU I guess. She could have totally been an awesome Fairy/Dragon type too.

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Well here we are on page 666,
on Friday the 13th.

Satan, lets get this over with.

Edited to sound less demonic.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
And nintendo obviously attempted to make balance changes while first making melee, see melee 1.0 and 1.2 as well as the PAL version, so it seems logical that they would make further balance changes when making a remake
that's... not how that works, no. they just updated it originally (because that's kind of what you do when making new versions) and VC games are guaranteed to just use whatever was the latest version

this leaves the question of if they're using NTSC 1.2, or PAL, tho

TreK

Is "that guy"
Real talk, PAL version is best version. I don't know how you guys put up with so much bull**** in NTSC Melee. I can already barely deal with it in PM, where I only fight spacies and Marths like twice per tournament.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Real talk, PAL version is best version. I don't know how you guys put up with so much bull**** in NTSC Melee. I can already barely deal with it in PM, where I only fight spacies and Marths like twice per tournament.
Because 'merica

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
PAL marth is boring tho. how can you live without experiencing at least one ken combo

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
It's Friday the 13th, we're on page 666, there's a full moon tonight, PM is dying today...
Yup. End of times.
Repent.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Smash 4 was fun to play if you didn't overestimate a wip game, people are so mad over it not being in their expectations.

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
Can someone post the megaman intro song with d1 again? I can't find it D:

Top Bottom