• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kati

Smash Lord
Ivy has improved quite a bit since the initial release, though I have yet to play against one.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah yo. I'm just avoidng doin any spoilers for dudes that are still catchin up. **** move.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
pokemon already has 7 characters in PM, why would anyone want more
that's counting mewtwo right, 'cause I'm only able to name 6 others in 2.6b off the top of my head

also please no Braking Bead spoilers, just now finishing second season on netflix
can't wait for walking dead to start up next month this month
happy first of october every body

It's tuesday PMBR where's my ****ing turbo video **** I have better things to do all morning than sit on my computer waiting for your slow ass videos, I could be playing CoD right now

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So here's a scifi story that always sends chills down my spine when I read it
1329203318290.png
EDIT: Can't figure out how to make it full size
EDIT2: nvm, right click, new tab, zoom

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Is there a name for that animation you go into when you slide off an edge backwards with your shield up?
Like the transition to tumble thing that you can't act out of.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
oh hey it's the clone engine genie
thanks guy
and thanks for that info too

convenient that I was going to suggest that "MissFoot" be what MewTwo:M's down-b send aerial opponents into on hit instead of tumble, and the guy who provides name of that also happens to be the only guy that can make MewTwo:M a reality

Now let's talk about Plusle and Minun, a fresh new take on the ice climbers concept is long overdue

EDIT: Nvm that MewTwo idea is a no-go because missfoot lands with standard landing lag if it doesn't go into tumble, which is even worse because the opponent doesn't have to react and aerial to prevent a knockdown like they would if the move just induced tumble. A conundrum indeed, how can that move even be made useful and unique simultaneously in the air. Maybe it could stun akin to ZSS's blaster?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
BecauseMelee

but rly, ice climbers probably won't see that much change besides removable of wobbling, and compensation for it in weak parts of their movesets. Probably some changes to SoPo's moves, idk. Ask PMBR

Plusle and minun would have so much more potential though, what if like, they had a down-b that sent a strong charge in between them, thunder strength, and was designed to work when they were desynched

The possibilities, yo

Vigilante

Smash Lord
The turbo vid should be out sometimes today if I recall correctly (I have been away for a few days).

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Truth be told, when they announced Sonic for Brawl, I was like "What is this, MUGEN!?". I should have known it was a warning that the game wouldn't be to my taste.

And yes, a part of me thinks Sonic being put in a game where he does not belong, especially due to the physics engine is unprofessional. We did the best with our Sonic, but there was much to salvage.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
why would they keep sonic in smash 4 =(
Truth be told, when they announced Sonic for Brawl, I was like "What is this, MUGEN!?". I should have known it was a warning that the game wouldn't be to my taste.

And yes, a part of me thinks Sonic being put in a game where he does not belong, especially due to the physics engine is unprofessional. We did the best with our Sonic, but there was much to salvage.
As much as I like both of you, especially Vigi, these posts just make me want to laugh with glee. XD

But my voice can't be heard here, so I'll let someone better do it for me. ¦D

Take it away, Mandark. ¦3

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think Sonic was a waste of a slot. There were many Nintendo characters more deserving of a slot. Heck, Snake is more deserving of one.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yeah, I think Sonic was a waste of a slot. There were many Nintendo characters more deserving of a slot. Heck, Snake is more deserving of one.
I know an absurd amount of people who wanted Sonic in the next one, so I can't really say it was a bad decision.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I'd have been disappointed and surprised if Sonic was cut in S4.

That said, I'm also disappointed and not too surprised that he seems to keep the same stupid moveset he had in Brawl.

srsly, there's more than just spinning to Sonic, guys.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
how about a new and fresh take on the ice climbers first?

i'm kidding, let's bring back wobbling
tossing it out right here: they're probably going to make the chu dat style the main ideal of P:M climbers, since he never really did anything fancy like wobbling but there's a lot of fancy spacing he liked to do

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
That said, I'm also disappointed and not too surprised that he seems to keep the same stupid moveset he had in Brawl.

srsly, there's more than just spinning to Sonic, guys.
Im quite disturbed about that too.....why on earth would they just keep that moveset?....sigh i guess they dont give a flying F**k

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
it wouldn't have even been too difficult to have different movesets either

sonic colors was nintendo-exclusive, that had powerups for days, USE ONE OF THOSE COME ON

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
People are still watching The Walking Dead? Comic or gtfo, for real that show blows.
I enjoy both a lot.
I'll agree that the comic is better, but I think the show deserves a lot of credit.
And I think the show being different enough from the comic is very refreshing for somebody who's already read it. For example, the show got to really explore Shane as a character because of how long he lived. It's familiar but different at the same time. I don't know what else I can say though, I just like Walking Dead in any form. Kirkman is the ****ing man.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Hey, so, the PMBR is removing Sonic from P:M so they don't unintentionally compete with Smash 4's character roster, right?

Top Bottom