• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I do find that the wall cling flags suck **** on certain stages and don't always work the way you'd expect, notably on Yoshi's Island Brawl, and slightly less often on Yoshi's Story.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I'd be ok with removing wall cling all together.

At least from Sheik and Lucario.

Only small light characters should be able to do it.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
THE GOOD DOCTOR IS IN THE BUILDING

SLAM DUNKS TO THE LEFT, BLOWJOBS TO THE RIGHT

e: so shot in the dark here: is the alt. costume engine just cBliss but more polished for P:M, or did you just flat-out use the clone engine for some more costumes

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
PMBR, I love you like nothing else in the world. Please make a spaceship so I can pack my bags and go live with all of you.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
so

okay that final screen implies some NEAT SHIIIIIIT but
who's the one in the middle
I'm wondering this as well.

Also to answer your earlier question, there has to be more at work here than just cBliss, because Cbliss doesn't make it possible for one slot to have different visual effects on different costumes. Before this, if you wanted to replace fireballs with pills for one costume, you would end up doing it for all costumes. Same goes for the electric effects.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Fierce Deity Link please.

Nah but seriously, this is super hype, glad to see something like this is up and operational. I was working on my own alt pack using cbliss, but this one already looks infinity better.

(Also you guys are wizards for getting pills to work.)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Yes. Now I can main my Melee main when he's not really the main I used to main so I can main him while others claim I can't main him.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I just hope dark red/white belly and dark blue/orange belly Charizard are able to return now that the costume limit has been cracked.

I loved those alts and miss them.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Today's like the best day ever for gaming right now. Mighty No. 9 hitting 4 mil and getting funded, Super Mario 3D World looking insanely awesome, and this.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Who do you think the one in the middle is? Peach? If so then in what costume?

Top Bottom