• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

splat

Smash Lord
I hope Warchamp7 fixes the text lag on mobile sometime soon. It's driving me crazy how often my words mutate because of it.
About two weeks ago, my phone stopped charging, so I am now using one of my dad's old phones while mine is getting repaired.
My dad put on this auto-correct function that simply cannot be turned off - and it's in Dutch. I attempted to post something here using said phone, but it mutated about half of my words (common words like 'the' (Theo), 'had' (hand), 'have' (haven), 'I' (in) would be changed every time). I could live with a bit of lag.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
What game breaking bug is fixed with 3.02? Seems to be a bit of a mystery for some reason.
The CSPs don't look weird, the launcher is updated to 1.03 (but you can download 1.04 via the launcher itself), and the turbo curry item either got massive durability buffs or stays active until you get hit, There are probably more but those are the ones I've found.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I guess I'm already two bugfixes behind... I better get on that.
Is anybody just keeping xeno's channel forwarder? The launcher sounds cool, but it doesn't seem to do that much more than the forwarder. Am I missing something?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I guess I'm already two bugfixes behind... I better get on that.
Is anybody just keeping xeno's channel forwarder? The launcher sounds cool, but it doesn't seem to do that much more than the forwarder. Am I missing something?
it lets you update the game from your wii and soon it will let you switch between Full and Wifi versions on the fly via launcher.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I JUST got done moving all my custom stuff yesterday. I have to do it again SO SOON? ?

I'll do it, but how often is PMBR going to release updates so I can know whether to move my custom stuff or not?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I JUST got done moving all my custom stuff yesterday. I have to do it again SO SOON? ?

I'll do it, but how often is PMBR going to release updates so I can know whether to move my custom stuff or not?
considering Brawl + died due too constant updates (among many other reasons) I think the PMBR knows not to make the same mistake twice. I think this was just a quick bugfix update to get rid of some of the more major bugs.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
This is the last update for a while unless another game breaking glitch appears.

You must not have been using 3.01 then. Canceling aura sphere did freeze you in place and the only way to get out of it was to be hit.
Toaster-kun, someone at reddit sent me a message:

BobbyTheBrokeMonarch said:
Could you remove your posts about 3.02 being out? There's a technical error of a file that's included in the nohomebrew set off the website that's not supposed to be included. I don't want people getting there hands on it. Get in contact with a PMBR member to fix the download please. I've messaged Mewtwo2000 and SOJ_Smash on the matter, but they might not see it asap.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
This is the last update for a while unless another game breaking glitch appears.

You must not have been using 3.01 then. Canceling aura sphere did freeze you in place and the only way to get out of it was to be hit.
oh, I thought you meant using aura sphere made him freeze in place.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
BobbyTheBrokeMonarch said:
Could you remove your posts about 3.02 being out? There's a technical error of a file that's included in the nohomebrew set off the website that's not supposed to be included. I don't want people getting there hands on it. Get in contact with a PMBR member to fix the download please. I've messaged Mewtwo2000 and SOJ_Smash on the matter, but they might not see it asap.
:pichumelee: confirmed

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
shoutouts to toaster waking me up twice in two days with phone calls to fix something

this is why sysadmins get paids big money. ****ing on call bull**** grumble grumble

I hope Warchamp7 fixes the text lag on mobile sometime soon. It's driving me crazy how often my words mutate because of it. Spending a few minutes instead of a few seconds to type something legible quickly brings about problem for us mobile users.

Not to be pushy, Warchamp7, but yeah.
This a case per case thing. Try turning off the advanced text editor in your preferences.

Ex. Basic Editor and Advanced Editor both lag for me slightly on Chrome on my phone. Basic Editor is flawless in the default 'Internet' app and Advanced Editor lags like no other in it.

Renji64

Smash Lord
2 questions does anyone know what time the streams for apex start for P:M/Melee and will there be any DK mains there? P:M DK is so good.

metroid1117

Smash Master
The schedule says that there's two rounds of pools, with R1 having 32 pools and R2 having 4 pools, that feed into a bracket. Since the bracket is projected to only take 2 hours, how many people will be advancing to R2 and then to bracket?

zman804

Smash Ace
The schedule says that there's two rounds of pools, with R1 having 32 pools and R2 having 4 pools, that feed into a bracket. Since the bracket is projected to only take 2 hours, how many people will be advancing to R2 and then to bracket?
I'm pretty sure that's been like that since the cap was half the size it is now. This is just an assumption

Top Bottom