• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I had a pretty sick dream. The beginning is a little hazy. I was at school and then ISIS showed up, and I kinda left for a bit, but I had to come back for my Mom and Grandma. ISIS had all the hostages walking back and forth in lines. I told my Grandma and Mom that we should just leave. We go the the front of the school and ISIS is selling teddy bears and so on. There is story time for the kids and stuff, and it is just normal kids stories. For some reason I sat in the back of an older black car. I think I was changing clothes, but actually I just took them all off and put them back on, but this time I put on my shirt inside out and it was designed to be reversible for some reason. An ISIS guy comes in to drive the car and at first I hide, but then I decide to make myself known and the ISIS guy was super chill about it and I felt safe that my radical captors weren't going to kill anyone. But then I looked out the window and police cruisers were surrounding the area, the ISIS guy reported it back and drives back to the school. I tell mom grandma and my sister now that we have to leave because we might get caught up in the crossfire. Everyone is putting up sandbags and stuff to fortify and I go the the back where there are some trees. My mom immediately slides down the hill on the other side, and ISIS's DJ reported us, but I heard on his radio that everyone was at the front fighting the police, which I thought was genius if I planned it. My sister took a long time to go down the hill, and I was physically prevented it felt from going down until we did. We had to climb a fence with barbed wire and then climb under some more barbed wire (wtf school district?). It was a bit hard but briefly we were ants so it was very easy. Apparently I build a proxy reactored factory, and we all jumped into these speedy mini tanks (IDK from where actually tho, we just jumped in and we were a different color than the enemy tanks). ISIS apparently lied about not having enough troops, because they sent a few of their own tanks, and we were slightly outnumbered. We out microed them handily though. But then the camera panned from a top down perspective to look up at ISIS's command center in orbit. Clearly their reinforcements had just arrived. They started calling down supply depots and sent down tons of mini tanks. I think we were more efficient with our units but they had too much macro power, so after one of us died we sped away.

Then I woke up. I think I was briefly lucid during the micro sequence because I was wondering why I never saw this stuff in Starcraft before and why when somebody died they didn't have a final message like in Fire Emblem.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Huh, there's a major in Mass now...
Sigh...

Gonna have to start labbing again instead of just ****posting on social boards...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Don't mess with pad warriors I one of them
in 3d fighters lmao. Otherwise I use stick for 2d games.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Just admit you're in it to steal my waifu...
Filia will always be mine
Ew no. Fortune 4 life.

Isn't that what Beowulf is for?
Yeah, but if I'm doing ensemble combos it's almost always better dmg to go into his bionic arm over his anti air grab, does like 500 more dmg with more frame advantage for setup time and the same corner carry.

Right now I'm looking at just ms fortune/beowulf as my team. Don't want to play fukua in a 3 man team and I don't get how to play robo other than camp all to hell

Last edited:

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
I use stick for everything except Mortal Kombat. I like playing Tekken on stick cause all the movement feels more precise to me. 2D games are a must for stick except for MK cause where the hell do you map the block button.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I can't play charge characters on stick lol. Haven't put the time into re learning decapre yet. I also can't play rekka characters on pad though and ex's/supers that change based on which two buttons you use is hard on pad

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
AReade sticks feel bad to use. Sorry but they do. I play USF4 with the 360 controller. Deal with it.
you must've been playing with a shoddy stick then :/

i actually got back into third strike via pad and that was a lot of the reason i moved away from stick

Bazkip

Smash Master
Huh, there's a major in Mass now...
Sigh...

Gonna have to start labbing again instead of just ****posting on social boards...
I'm super annoyed about that tourney cause I'd be down to go but it's on the same days as Summit.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
AReade sticks feel bad to use. Sorry but they do. I play USF4 with the 360 controller. Deal with it.
you must've been playing with a shoddy stick then :/

i actually got back into third strike via pad and that was a lot of the reason i moved away from stick
It's because he was using some weird ass third party areade stick, instead of a good first party arcade stick

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I love how a bunch of people are saying the Prison School adaption is **** because of the heavy censoring. How else are they going to have it be a TV series without either censoring it or removing the scenes entirely and having to fill time?

The BDs are going to be great though.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Idgaf about the censorship tbh the vice president and hana both make my pants tighter
Especially hana :3

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I didn't know what you were talking about so I searched for prison school and went to images.
I'll have nightmares for the rest of my life.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I didn't know what you were talking about so I searched for prison school and went to images.
I think you should turn in your internet badge because that's the first thing you don't do when you don't know what something is.

But regardless, it isn't that bad.
Okay it might be.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Arcade sticks takes getting used to though it took me at least a month before i was fully conformable with it doing all types of inputs on it in different games. I learned P4A and was learning KOF13 on it for a bit.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Arcade sticks takes getting used to though it took me at least a month before i was fully conformable with it doing all types of inputs on it in different games. I learned P4A and was learning KOF13 on it for a bit.
Once you can do KOF inputs on a stick, especially KOFXIII combos, you are an execution master and all pad warriors tremble before you

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Oh meimei, Im a hana guy too, let's hug piss

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Once you can do KOF inputs on a stick, especially KOFXIII combos, you are an execution master and all pad warriors tremble before you
Execution don't mean sqaut if you don't have a gameplan, neutral game, punishment game and reads. Funny enough 2 of the characters I wanted to learn in KOF13 was Ash and Elizabeth two execution monsters characters especially Ash I only got decent at the basic combos and didn't really sit down and learn the HD combos or Ash Sans culotte combos.

One of the few times I wanted to play hard execution characters in a FG. Only other time was Mishimas speficially Heihachi in tag 2 and Bryan if you consider him one with his taunt jet upper and other taunt stuff.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Execution don't mean sqaut if you don't have a gameplan, neutral game, punishment game and reads. Funny enough 2 of the characters I wanted to learn in KOF13 was Ash and Elizabeth two execution monsters characters especially Ash I only got decent at the basic combos and didn't really sit down and learn the HD combos or Ash Sans culotte combos.

One of the few times I wanted to play hard execution characters in a FG. Only other time was Mishimas speficially Heihachi in tag 2 and Bryan if you consider him one with his taunt jet upper and other taunt stuff.
Funny enough is that heihachi might have high execution with wavedashing and EWGF, but his gameplan is remarkably simple. And from personal experience, the hardest part of playing bryan wasn't doing taunt JU stuff, it was actually doing that crispy korean backdash cause characters that have a backsway make that way harder.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Funny enough is that heihachi might have high execution with wavedashing and EWGF, but his gameplan is remarkably simple. And from personal experience, the hardest part of playing bryan wasn't doing taunt JU stuff, it was actually doing that crispy korean backdash cause characters that have a backsway make that way harder.
Yeah your right lol trying to do KBD was annoying for back sway characters I remember you have to do a completely different input entirely. As for Heihachi I was ok at that stuff outside granted it took me like 2 weeks to get EWGF down to a decent percent and have to map my R1 for right punch to do from time to time and don't forget OTGF which would would of been nice to have down and to make people guess from a +4 high that launches and slightly tracks or a +2 mid when they are scared of hell sweep and db2 chipping at their life constantly or just wavedashing in their face and doing nothing or bb neutral 3+4 for annoyance.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Yeah your right lol trying to do KBD was annoying for back sway characters I remember you have to do a completely different input entirely. As for Heihachi I was ok at that stuff outside granted it took me like 2 weeks to get EWGF down to a decent percent and have to map my R1 for right punch to do from time to time and don't forget OTGF which would would of been nice to have down and to make people guess from a +4 high that launches and slightly tracks or a +2 mid when they are scared of hell sweep and db2 chipping at their life constantly or just wavedashing in their face and doing nothing or bb neutral 3+4 for annoyance.
EWGF, Hellsweeps, Tsunami kicks, and ff+2. I have war flashbacks from playing the local mishima player where he just does db+2 all day long as well. those characters man, here's hoping Tekken 7 brings some new blood to the top

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
EWGF, Hellsweeps, Tsunami kicks, and ff+2. I have war flashbacks from playing the local mishima player where he just does db+2 all day long as well. those characters man, here's hoping Tekken 7 brings some new blood to the top
LOLOLOLOL the Heihachi goodnees. keep Mishima's top tier baby it's the last mainline Tekken game or have Lars top tier again but screw bob and Law though.

>tfw pretzel motions

That is all.

Now off to mow the lawn.

Top Bottom