• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
after getting bopped in marvel:

about two hours later, after getting bopped in smash:

apologyman with those option selects
I didn't even know he played Smash LMAO. He did pretty good regardless getting top 8 at NCR smash 4 was pretty good even though Zero blew everyone's backs out. Also I'm know all about those option selects johns people give me crap for it in my local scene after a loss.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
"Honestly, I'm kind of a dork. I can be kind of awkward at first so please save me from myself and message me first. If you don't, please ignore any embarassing things I might say." Part of her bio

" I was too much of a dork thursday. I can be kind of too talkative, so please save me from myself and message me back. If you don't, please continue to ignore my embarassing pity and I wish you the best. " My rough draft idea of the 2nd and final text to send her (I'm thinking I'll add more like saying "I really thought we connected" or something), or I might just call her though I don't know where I'd start off in a verbal conversation at all. I'll do either on Monday. As much as I don't have a clue what I'd do when I call her, I feel that I need that for more assurance/closure.
Holy **** if you're not going to listen to any of our advice, why do you keep asking?

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
I have 5 essays to write in about 2 hours...

Wish me luck.

(Was high school this BS for everyone else? ;-; )

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I have 5 essays to write in about 2 hours...

Wish me luck.

(Was high school this BS for everyone else? ;-; )
Only when I procrastinated and didn't start the essays until the very last minute and didn't properly manage time like a good student. You gotta level up your task management skills or university is gonna body you harder than Shiek bodies Bowser in melee.
Grad school, you lose at character select. There is no match.

Good luck, though. How long are the essays, and what are they over?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
A bracket reset for USF4 at NCR LMAO cause of a console not being not to date WTF .

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
...they were playing the wrong version of the game

and nobody running this national major noticed this

gg's
On top of Smug getting top player privilege the day or two before LMAO WTF.
Like you said on Twitter, my man

:salt:

Smooth Criminal
Yep Yep. Also for anyone who wanna see it scumbag self insert.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Well time to take out the trash and catch up on the MKX character and story mode leaks on TYM then.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Only when I procrastinated and didn't start the essays until the very last minute and didn't properly manage time like a good student. You gotta level up your task management skills or university is gonna body you harder than Shiek bodies Bowser in melee.

skill begins at character select

ie be a stem major lmaoooo

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
shoutouts to snake eyez though, he beat ricky ortiz b/c of the pre-nerf greenhand and actually pointed that out to her, good guy

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
On top of Smug getting top player privilege the day or two before LMAO WTF.

Yep Yep. Also for anyone who wanna see it scumbag self insert.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Well time to take out the trash and catch up on the MKX character and story mode leaks on TYM then.
links to leaks

Motobug

ur time management game needs to git gud
Very true...I had good TM yesterday but now it's just like "Welp, now I only have like 2 hrs to write 5 essays."

Ibjust don't do homework for my teachers. I'm lazy. Which is why I failed the 10'th Grade.
That's kinda what I did in the first quarter of 10th grade, but then I realized it's kinda important to do HW. Cuz college n' ****.

Also I have like half it done, pretty good for about an hour in.

Been listening to this almost the whole time, iz gahdliek.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i own all available monster musume volumes now, time to work on getting the jp releases

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776

He could just use a few speedwings and get those efficiency stat boost in a snap. Ya gotta use that gamer logic to succeed in this world.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
^You better not let that weigh you down in the present, though

Also, ApologyMan with the top-end option selects.
he's less "villain" than he is "annoying little boy"
There is absolutely zero difference between those two things as a general rule.
yamato 2199: because in the future everyone is absurdly beautiful, even the old men
and the males all have the jawline of joseph gordon-levitt
But

Yay for trans-humanism that will make stuff like that trivial.

Last edited:

Motobug

He could just use a few speedwings and get those efficiency stat boost in a snap. Ya gotta use that gamer logic to succeed in this world.
Exactly. That's IS how the real world works. The joy of being an adult is having all these gamer powers, right?

I should probably get back to my essays..

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
If you're REALLY good, you won't waste time/burden anyone with your whining about first world problems like almost all of those sorts do.
...Wangsty little pricks.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Exactly. That's IS how the real world works. The joy of being an adult is having all these gamer powers, right?

I should probably get back to my essays..
Just get off the internet, turn off all distractions and write what you can. Just focus on finishing whatever essays you can and ask for an date extension on the ones you can't complete. Also try not to lose too much sleep over this.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Freshman year I swear to god anime inspired me to be a massive tryhard.

I was so hype
for AP this year until I realized my psych teacher was spewing bull ****. Now I turn in Flash cards from old chapters and self teach from the book in a one night cram. 1st period is basically study hall.

Stay free public education :denzel:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, tonight was my final night in my parent's home.

No more setbacks or anything. My friend and I are leaving for Texas at about 8AM (EST). I've got all my stuff packed up and ready to go. It's gonna be a hell of a drive, that's for sure.

Wish us luck, everyone~

Hope to be able to hang with you sometime soon, @Strong Bad. :D

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
High school was easily the worst part of my life by a factor of a thousand.
At my high school's graduation party a friend put it best:
"You know, I look around and all I can think of is 'Thank God I don't have to deal with these people anymore'"

Freshman year I swear to god anime inspired me to be a massive tryhard.

I was so hype
for AP this year until I realized my psych teacher was spewing bull ****. Now I turn in Flash cards from old chapters and self teach from the book in a one night cram. 1st period is basically study hall.

Stay free public education :denzel:
My AP teachers were legit cool, easily the best teachers I've ever had and why I stayed in AP instead of getting A's by doing nothing, I actually wanted to learn and listen to what they were talking about

..Except my AP English Lang & Composition teacher, who was going through a midlife crisis...

..And now that I think about it, my Computer Science teacher just told us to read out of the book because she didn't actually know how to program in Java, only in QBasic/Visual Basic 6.0(the 1998 version, mind you)

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@Comeback Kid
Is this you or is this just a common name?
upload_2015-4-5_22-32-9.png
Because that's posted on the "how fast is Melee" vid which is actual gameplay from Dark, of Chile
if not then disregard this lol

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Hey guys. (:4sonic: mainer hug to all)

How things goin' at this time o' night?! :u

Lizalfos

Smash Master
At my high school's graduation party a friend put it best:
"You know, I look around and all I can think of is 'Thank God I don't have to deal with these people anymore'"

My AP teachers were legit cool, easily the best teachers I've ever had and why I stayed in AP instead of getting A's by doing nothing, I actually wanted to learn and listen to what they were talking about

..Except my AP English Lang & Composition teacher, who was going through a midlife crisis...

..And now that I think about it, my Computer Science teacher just told us to read out of the book because she didn't actually know how to program in Java, only in QBasic/Visual Basic 6.0(the 1998 version, mind you)
My comp sci teacher is way too chill for his own good. He doesn't enforce deadlines, but I do the work and learn, so it is cool.

My lack of effort is hurting me. Spanish 3 H is kicking my ass.
Why is that my hardest class???

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I tried to do really really well my freshman year as well.
I juggled tennis team, marching band, symphonic band and then all my advanced classes, bonus being an officer for the school's animu club. It really was hell.
My sophomore year I went into ap european history and found that it was complete bull**** the way the teacher was teaching it (as much as I loved that teacher, she wasn't doing it right lmao) and from there things kinda went downhill.
I made up my creds though so that's all that really matters, soph year was the worst, I relaxed in junior and senior years. Quitting band was the best thing that happened to my life if I'm being honest, I had so much more free time to do what I actually wanted to do.

When will we get the Ike Climbers?
@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 I actually had friends bugging me to go to the con this year again but I didn't have any new cosplays I wanted to try out. There's not really much point in going if you don't have enough nerd to show off

Last edited:
Top Bottom