• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Nothing wrong with being an analytical person. It's just the question of trying to reach conclusions more efficiently and then choosing to act on that. And that's something that comes from experience. I still make a lot of my choices based on heavy observation, but I can more consistently tell how and why someone is reacting a certain way and I'm much more comfortable confronting someone when I think I've made a mistake.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Gannon is already the craziest character in the game right now.
Everyone else lost their "jank" but PMDT just piled it back onto Ganon.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
She probably bailed because you weren't how she imagined you to be once on the date. Texting her again would be a complete waste of effort and surely destroy any chance you had left of making it work, if any.

Any reasonably attractive girl has at least 20 guys waiting at her beck and call. You are not the only one with two eyes and a penis. Some guys are in the same situation as you with her, others may be getting her attention. Fail to make a great impression or differentiate yourself in a great way, and you get ignored. Discarded, forgotten, deemed boring and not worth the time. She is not waiting around wondering when you'll text back. She got your message, saw it was you (and you texted with something as pointless and directionless as "How's it going?"), and ignored it. Maybe there's an off-chance she actually was really busy and couldn't get back to you. Maybe. But are you really gonna bet on that?

Comeback Kid is absolutely right. I can't really see the full situation since your story was kind of hard to read, but if you had an intense make-out session and then left her hanging, she's gonna be disappointed.
He could ask her out to a second date.
If he is being rejected it would be obvious then.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I got a Subway gift card for Easter. Serious question: can I buy just meat, cheese and veggies from Subway? Because the lord knows I have enough bread.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Happy Easter nerds also I've busy this weekend so I haven't been in the thread much but I need updates from big tourneys this weekend and who won and what not :(

Helsong

Smash Ace
Man, **** college.
For real. Also: **** Graduate school. Why I decided I wanted to do more schooling, I don't know. I need to go back and slap me from a year ago.

Also, I challenge the assertion that Ganon is jank. I think he's a fairly honest character overall. He doesn't have mechanics that are overly difficult to understand, or options that are totally unlike anyone else in the game.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for iOS is 33% off until April 11th. It has all the downloadable content released for MHFU (except some Japan exclusivities that had to do with brands and such, Metal Gear ones included), MFi controller support and online support. The touch controls also feel better than PSP's (the claw is a thing of the past) and the lock on mechanic also helps quite a lot.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
zip

Also you guys only now are noticing how systematic Mad is? He obsessively downloads and organizes playlists of video to almost the extent of Mech GIFs.

I definitely agree Mad should roll with the punches.
Hearing him talk about it just makes me not want a relationship.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just got back from sacrificing good sleep and my morning to force myself to go to my Mom's church to hear her sing before I leave for Texas tomorrow. Freakin' hell...That is the most times I've heard a single person say "God" and "Jesus" in a single day, let alone a whole crowd. Normal church is annoying enough, but black churches? Yeesh, I definitely remember why I haven't been to one since I was a little kid up until this point.

Well, outside of weddings, anyways.

Last edited:

Jacob29

Smash Ace
cmon guys Leffen called us all out PM is just a game of gimmicks duh

play a real mans game like maylay

CORY

wut
BRoomer
he's literally a wrestling heel. time for us to make some hype salty suite match setup involving him and sethlon or something.

Bleck

Smash Master
he's less "villain" than he is "annoying little boy"

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
He works as villain when it comes to actually throwing down and playing. But most of the time, his "callouts" just end up making him look like those annoying yappy dogs. Spends time gnawing at ankles when he should be going for the neck.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
He works as villain when it comes to actually throwing down and playing. But most of the time, his "callouts" just end up making him look like those annoying yappy dogs. Spends time gnawing at ankles when he should be going for the neck.
he said that armada was better than mango and that mango is in a "lower tier" than ppmd, armada, and himself

if that aint going for the neck idk what is

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If Apex is the beginning of a trend, then yes he is right.

Peach might have been holding Armada back vs Mango.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
he said that armada was better than mango and that mango is in a "lower tier" than ppmd, armada, and himself

It's true right now though
mango hasn't won a set vs another god get in 2015. He will bring it back for evo probably but Leffen is completely right atm. Top 3 right now in some order is probably armada/pp/leffen, with hbox, then m2k, then mango in 6th

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tbh, I think mango is still better than them. Mango's problem is that he basically needs to be super pissed off to play at his maximum potential.

Helsong

Smash Ace

There are definitely times when he says some great stuff, I'm not denying that.
I don't know if I'd place Mango lower than M2K and Hbox. I think he's still got their number, and is more than capable of beating them. If anything, I'd put Mango at third, with Armada at first and PPMD at second. But it's all very close.

I think with his switch to Fox, Armada is poised to take Evo. He was already amazing with Peach, and his Fox is outstanding.
Early predictions: Mango vs Armada GFs, Armada Evo champ. But Mango has insane drive for Evo, I think he's super hungry for the threepeat.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Oh yeah, so I played drunk squirtle for the first time last night

I have seen the light

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Tbh, I think mango is still better than them. Mango's problem is that he basically needs to be super pissed off to play at his maximum potential.
which is why a sober, non sleep-dep mango vs a ****-talking leffen will be the best set ever recorded in melee

armada and ppmd can't get him mad enough

also preliminary predictions: one of the big six is going to finish outside of the top eight at evo, and amsa will finish in the top eight

Bleck

Smash Master
my prediction for evo is that everyone is gonna spend weeks pretending that mango isn't gonna win and then mango's gonna win because lol melee

Top Bottom