• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
@ the zss talk, she lost a lot of her flavor in 3.5. Before I used her from time to time and had a blast, now it's just too plain. I don't care if she better or nah. Could care less about dash cancelling paralyzer.

Oh and her grab looks really ugly.

At the sakurai talk: lol. Dis guy

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Xanadu pm is trash tbh

On a good note though, there's a very high chance that when I get old I'll look like Joel from The Last Of Us

You dont know how much this excites me
MD/VA has the best PM scene in the world. Stay salty that you're in a ****ty area lul.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Who is this llod guy? He's just bodying everyone at xanadu with peach oh my god it's brutal.
He's a member of the best PM crew in the world VGz. It's me, LLOD, Junebug, Smash G0D, and Crescent Monkey of players LOL. We can all beat on each other pretty hard at this point. LLOD has gotten top 4 several times before tho. Surprised this is people's first time noticing.

Edit: Now LLOD, Junebug, me, and Smash G0D have all won a Xanadu! Hype!

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
MD/VA has the best PM scene in the world. Stay salty that you're in a ****ty area lul.

Not salty at all lol

Xanadu is bad and always will be bad

Guys need to get your **** together plz, and stop letting Reslived commentate

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
md/va best? reminder:
sorry seagull bro

guess you'll have to live with the fact that I was ranked above you through the life of 3.02 with a ****ing low tier and without a local I could go to every week to inflate my ranking.

them's the breaks

ok lol I'm done talking **** about people way better than me xanadu has good players but the stream is occasionally hilariously bad

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Xanadu is bad and always will be bad
When will people learn that the only thing talk like this leads to is you having to eat your words?
Simple solution, too; just don't speak. But no, yada yada yada yada yada...
Sigh.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
When will people learn that the only thing talk like this leads to is you having to eat your words?
Simple solution, too; just don't speak. But no, yada yada yada yada yada...
Sigh.
Lol I've never had to eat my words as a result of saying this. If anything it makes me have to say more words because i'm too lazy to explain to everyone why Xanadu is bad in the first place.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
What are you even saying, pm is meant to be played for fun, dont be silly saying its competitive. And BALANCED?!
What a joke, thats so bad I laughed.

falcon PUNCH!!!

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
sw-5103-3346-4530
why do you keep following me around and asking for matches lol sure I'll play you im free right now
cause ive been wanting 2 play you bruh, ive heard u r really good and i was hoping to learn something from u also ill host

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
More like he's just so bad everyone else is good
My jokes are bad arent they
I hate you

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
What are you even saying, pm is meant to be played for fun, dont be silly saying its competitive. And BALANCED?!
What a joke, thats so bad I laughed.
Ah, the classic "font size change **** can't remember the default font size i'll just choose size four and hope no one notices"

Last edited:
Top Bottom