• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Guys I got a new 1 TB hard drive, cards against humanity, and a 23" 144Hz 3D capable monitor with 1 ms response. Suuuuch a good ****ing Christmas. Haven't been this excited for years.

Hope you all are having a fantastic holiday! I love you all. Hats for everyone.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Haven't done presents yet.
I have no obligation from anyone to pretend anything, bruh.
I'm dead serious. I didn't want to get anything for Crhistmas because my mother died recently and all of my two month salary went into her funeral costs. So this year i decided i would just make food with my other family members. True story

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Guys I got a new 1 TB hard drive, cards against humanity, and a 23" 144Hz 3D capable monitor with 1 ms response. Suuuuch a good ****ing Christmas. Haven't been this excited for years.

Hope you all are having a fantastic holiday! I love you all. Hats for everyone.
r.png

LIES!

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm dead serious. I didn't want to get anything for Crhistmas because my mother died recently and all of my two month salary went into her funeral costs. So this year i decided i would just make food with my other family members. True story
That's rough man hope you bounce back

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Ah, that sounds awful to go through. I hope you get can get your mind of things with the holiday cheer...

Tink-er, liking these kind of posts will make you look insensitive tbh 9.9

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
...So much for that obscure joke I tried to make, then. Eeesh.

You can get through this. Be strong.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
wait how do I trigger this bot I want to be corrected by it. like I know I say could of rather than could have but is there anything else I need to do?
Every 3 minutes it randomly chooses between could/should/would and then searches it. It responds to the most recent result. These phrases are said ridiculously often, so basically you'll be lucky if it responds to you.

omg senpai noticed me

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Oh also i got a spontaneous fever for christmas... slept 4 hours before getting up for presents, then 5 hours after lmao

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Ah, that sounds awful to go through. I hope you get can get your mind of things with the holiday cheer...

Tink-er, liking these kind of posts will make you look insensitive tbh 9.9
I like hwhat I hwant. I deal in sympathy likes and sympathy like accessories.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
I like hwhat I hwant. I deal in sympathy likes and sympathy like accessories.
I know it was a sympathy like, but still...
Reading that someone "likes" someone else going through hard times is a bit off regardless.

Inb4 CouldWouldShouldBot gets more followers then standardtoaster 9.9

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas!

I thought Zhime quit P:M?
It seems no one manages to quit this community...

I actually got a few nice things for Christmas, but the best thing is that I have birthday tomorrow.

Btw, I just realized the PMS in many of your names stands for Project M Social... Was wondering what it stands for and turns out it is the most obvious thing...

Vashimus

Smash Master
If a girl was never yours, you have no reason to get depressed about not being with them.

Trying to get a girl to "unreject" you is futile, as we can't control who we like and who we don't like. Just accept it and move on.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
How could you be happy with someone you had to convince to go out with you. Honestly.

Also you shouldn't let girl problems get you down so bad. You'll face much worse ordeals in life, let it be the last of your worries. Or maybe second to last, right after what pair of jeans you'll wear tomorrow.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
They are so many chicks on this planet bro. You remember this the next time it aint workin out.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Not sure if they can finish the cell saga in more episodes tbh...
Lotta ground to cover

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
she actually isn't at all and that's one of the reasons I'm so upsetti spaghetti about it

maybe I'm just the ugly one :c
The actual reason why is because you weren't Ric Flair. Had you called your inner Nature Boy, you would be square dancing together right now. Next time you encounter a gal you're interested in, you go up to her and tell her "Hey pretty lady. You're in the presence of the 16-time World Heavyweight champion. I'm the wining, dining, styling and profiling, ladies man WOO. WOO. WOOOO."

1419204773140.gif

Top Bottom