• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I got clothes, left handed scissors/tape measure, and my parents got me a suit case >.>

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Got an Asus VH238H lagless monitor. It's the EVO monitor plus built in speakers. Gonna be using it for SmUsh, other fighting games if I ever get them, and a gaming comp when I eventually build one.
Also got a pair of Flipz headphones. Good quality, dual purpose as headphones and speakers.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Nothing.

I guess when I woke up and turned on the tv, first thing I get to see is Home Alone.

I swear, that movie is as used on Christmas as Fox is in Melee tournaments.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I got a hat with bluetooth headphones and mic integrated
That is pretty cool

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
It breaks my heart when I see that some people got nothing for Christmas. When I get the cash money flow goin', I'll get y'all a present.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Merry Christmas guys, I appreciate you all.
I'd give you guys a link to a free download of The Interview so you and your families could enjoy the splendor that is a Seth Rogen comedy, but I'd get banned.
Here's a funny picture instead:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Why are you trying to set-up recording equipment on christmas?

Is that a 3.5mm splitter? You need a composite YRC thing one. Sorry this is the one you need, see if Amazon will let you return the others
http://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-RY5-Female-Male-Adaptor/dp/B000J3I66S/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1419492090&sr=1-6&keywords=rca splitter

Virtualdub should get you to have the thing work, given you installed the CD software; but imo I would have went with Jolteon's device and wasn't trying to steer your towards mine though mine is the cheapest for the best for being cheap but is a super hassle and hence why I go with the phone method which is what I did suggest as in buy a good camera and camera'ing the TV
http://smashboards.com/posts/18094735/

and you never replied to this http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-social-thread-v3-5.339825/page-1378#post-18246112
I got the stuff for christmas silly. haven't I made it clear that whatever money I get I never use, just horde?
It was only like $6 lost, no big deal. I'm never gonna camera a TV.
Yeah it looks like your friend's

HAHA virtualdub works perfectly. Take that Japanese! And your fithly language with character which my computer doesn't support.

You forever have my thanks Spidermad, I will like every last one of your camcorder LetsPlays.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
my brother got Shovel Knight and Steamworld Dig

oh wait those were presents from me I forgot

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Just got 700 big ones.

Def getting netplay and styling on you frauds.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I'm getting nothing today, and I'm getting one of my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.
Happy Joy times are ahead.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I got a severe leg strain, hurts like ****ing hell, and I got to eat from pinkberry

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I got to not be in the smash middle of nowhere for a few days, but in the end I didn't get to go to anything anyways

My family's actually kinda clingy when I get out here
and they're all embarrassing

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Yo what if Smash had a super heavy mixup oriented character? That'd be really hype.

I really want to play USFIV and try out Decapre but no monies for games. :-(

Top Bottom