• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It more generally is used for food and people who are endearing. ...I've literally never heard it used for being gay before, not once.
But eh~

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I would(and will eventually, dose metalworking/heavy industries), but
bruh investing all in one industry is a bad idea

ALSO if you're planning on investing in heavy industries be careful, heavy industries and other durable goods are the first markets to fail in a recession, but they also really boom during expansion periods (which we're supposed to be in)
but lockheed martin is definitely a bullish stock right now I can't deny that

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Don't give me info-dumps, I know this stuff and have for over a decade.(my dad is in the economic sector, he made a point of getting all this in my head early on)

Stop patronizing me bruh, lol
Playing my little bro's Sm4sh 3DS as Robin

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I got home from an extended field trip. Then mommy and daddy started fighting again. I'm not even ****ing amused anymore.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
^In regards to that kind of thing, I despise when people are allowed to be capable of conflict.
Friggin' children.
/ominous bias

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
It is mostly my Dad, my mom is just going to have a anxiety attack at any moment and I can't stand to be around it.

My stepdad tho, he's a wildcard.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
So rumor has it that the Wiifimii thing is preinstalled when you switch your codeset to Wi-fi. Do I need to do anything more to set that up, or do I just share my friendcode with you guys.

Faiyz

Smash Rookie
lawl

Wi-Fi is dead to me. *doesn't even bother with PM 3.5 Wi-Fi unless it's needed*

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It WAS a deliberate decrease of bandwidth via lowered size, but nice job giving me incentive to... expand it.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
First off, that is a stupid cliché that isn't even good, and second off, it's also wrong.
I want you to stick around and keep circle-jerking the like system with me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Bruh I'm 23 and a virgin who keeps to himself at the level of a NEET/hikikomori.
Not possible lol (´;ω;`)

Last edited:
Top Bottom