• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Anybody try to unplug their controller from the WiiU GCN adapter? Two of my controllers are actually stuck. What the hell.

Also had the game freeze on me when going to the Stage Selection Screen. That was sweet.

Guess I should call it a night.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Anybody try to unplug their controller from the WiiU GCN adapter? Two of my controllers are actually stuck. What the hell.

Also had the game freeze on me when going to the Stage Selection Screen. That was sweet.

Guess I should call it a night.
Got stuck? Or were you additicted to that game!?

omg Poo ****ing buy it so we can fight already I want my big strong ganon to overwhelm your supple pretty little robin.
aye buudy why u even talking to poo
Poo an i aren't getting no smash rudders foul
?? Don't make me have to wup your booty
Don't even make no move w/ her
I'll friggin rekt u

:yeahboi:
(Don't let ez find out)
!!
It's like i can't log out w/o this man getting cocky cause I ain't here
DUDE

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Kotoura San is really cute I'm digging it a lot

Ore twintails ni narimasu is kinda boring and really stupid but I'll continue watching in the vain hope that it eventually touches the topic of transgenderism

I've watched 4 episodes of both shows, so these are my first impressions

Oh also I wasted like three minutes of sonic boom and the writing of that show is terrible and the humour has terrible pacing

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Kotoura San is really cute I'm digging it a lot

Ore twintails ni narimasu is kinda boring and really stupid but I'll continue watching in the vain hope that it eventually touches the topic of transgenderism

I've watched 4 episodes of both shows, so these are my first impressions

Oh also I wasted like three minutes of sonic boom and the writing of that show is terrible and the humour has terrible pacing
You watching kotoura san on netflex? Haven't watched ore twin tails ni... didn't seem cool enough. You're giving me no hope with sonic boom(show) right now tho.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Sonic boom is like full on slapstick, but the little bit I watched was totally self unaware. Knuckles apparently can't read and realizes that after purring in glasses and starting at a letter. The looney toons pulled these sorts of jokes off half a century ago with way better execution and timing. Sonic's characters just don't belong out of a shounen setting imo. He should be rambling about friendship and going super saiyan, not insulting knuckles and Amy's intelligence.

And yeah, I'm watching it on Netflix because I couldn't get twintails on kissanime to work well with my 360

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
You seen any of the other stuff on netflex lately, like uh... My little monster? Trying to remember what else is on there at the moment. Anyways, I liked how it started off, but then it was like sike.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Knuckles is made into a full blown idiot on Sonic Boom. If it actually led to funny jokes like when he called Sonic his sidekick and dubbing him Knuckles Jr. in the premiere episode, then it might be worth it. But more often than not they just insult Knuckles and there is no joke.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
@ Bazkip Bazkip Yeah, Apex qualifiers aren't allowed to have PM at the tournaments, so it cant be at The Come Up :/

Some boolacki if you ask me ...

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Waitaminnit

Are enemies in Sm4sh hilariously easy to KO at low difficulties, or is Mario's Dash Attack now a KO move? Because I just saw a playthrough of Classic at 3.0 and Mario's Dash Attack sent Diddy flying, and Diddy was at 21% after getting hit by that...

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Opponents in lower levels of classic tend to fly much further than normal opponents. Wasn't Brawl's classic already like that?

EDIT: also can confirm, Shulk is super fun. True combo or not, the monado is ridiculously huge and covers everything. Also lmao Buster is hella broke, and pivot ftilts actually hit behind him too

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I have the chorus of Latch for the Zelda Series Victory theme. It actually is so hype when you have Ganon win and it's all

"NOWWW I GOT YOU IN MY SPACE, I WON'T LEET GO OF YOUUU"

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
With no current online playability and my brothers unwilling to play, looks like PM will have to wait for a bit.

My dear friend Pirate Warriors 2 beckons me

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
@ Bazkip Bazkip Yeah, Apex qualifiers aren't allowed to have PM at the tournaments, so it cant be at The Come Up :/

Some boolacki if you ask me ...
But that's not true, other Apex qualifiers have/are going to have PM. Wtf TO Joe. Are friendly PM setups even allowed?

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
High chances you'll eat these words since you just tempted the universe to screw you over hard-body.
/bias
Naaah. I'll do fine til I hit the Marths.

Then it will suck.

But it will prolly be streamed at twitch.tv/utsaesports at some point

MLGF

Smash Lord
Sounds like everyone had fun yesterday with Sm4sh, my day was less... enjoyable.

*Go to a pizza place 10 minutes away*
*Take dad's car because I'm low on gas and want to get food ASAP*
*Forget to take phone, I mean it's 10 minutes away I won't need it*
*Get food*
*Go back to car, door is locked and I can't unlock it*
*Have to go back in restaurant and ask to use a phone*
*Call parents, argue's with me on a public phone for a minute straight.*
*Wait out in cold for ten minutes as I wait for parents to come and unlock the door wirelessly because APPARENTLY the car keys can't unlock the car*
*Get home, enjoy food*
*Find facebook account hacked*
*Have to changed my password on every site because I'm a moron*
*Say **** it, just play Pokemon Omega Ruby until I lose consciousness*

May be the most annoying day of my life.

Last edited:

Faiyz

Smash Rookie
Unrelated, but this topic has well over 80k views left (at the time of writing) before it reaches one million!
I s'pose it's something for Smashers to be proud of, so I'll just leave this up here for now.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I bet half of them are from our super cool Pokemon and Anime discussions.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I got 4th and my first smash 4 Wii U tourney which was a charity event and had 72 people and using GC controller for the first time. Could of got top 3 but i choked and lost to Villager and Link and the Villager player won. One of our melee players was so salt that he was making johns for me and saying this is bad because insert reason here and try to compare Villager to Brawl Meta Knight I'm like LMAO and trying to tell me to drop Falco and I said no. Just have to grind that matchup though and I'm mad that I wanna practice Wii U version but won't be able to cause I don't have the system or the game and won't for 2 and half weeks until I get settled in my new job.

EDIT: PSA I'mma ride or die with Falco no exceptions.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Exactly how I feel about D3.

Smooth Criminal
I feel ya and D3 is hella fun in smash 4. I feel like people arn't loyal to characters enough or don't do research enough on the stuff you and your opponent can do and on the engine so people just john, man I rather research than cry about something than cry outta the gate and can look foolish because of it.

Also that villager match I talked about starts at the 4:07:08 mark if you wanna see it.

http://www.twitch.tv/camtendo/b/591387974

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
So I got 4th and my first smash 4 Wii U tourney which was a charity event and had 72 people and using GC controller for the first time. Could of got top 3 but i choked and lost to Villager and Link and the Villager player won. One of our melee players was so salt that he was making johns for me and saying this is bad because insert reason here and try to compare Villager to Brawl Meta Knight I'm like LMAO and trying to tell me to drop Falco and I said no. Just have to grind that matchup though and I'm mad that I wanna practice Wii U version but won't be able to cause I don't have the system or the game and won't for 2 and half weeks until I get settled in my new job.

EDIT: PSA I'mma ride or die with Falco no exceptions.
Yeah I finally got the game and Falco is hella fun. He's not as bad as people make him out to be. Good combo game going and goddamnit those tilts do so much damage. I just wish nair had bigger hitboxes, but it might have been too good, lol.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah I finally got the game and Falco is hella fun. He's not as bad as people make him out to be. Good combo game going and goddamnit those tilts do so much damage. I just wish nair had bigger hitboxes, but it might have been too good, lol.
He's not bad but underrated. He's not gonna be top tier like in past smash games though people gave on him cause you can't zone with lasers or runaway as much anymore and they nerf his core tools of lasers, Phantasm and Dair now that there's you can't do them willy nilly like in brawl. His up close game has always been good his jab is amazing despite it being nerfed by a frame from frame 2 with really good priority in brawl to frame 3 in here, f-tilt is safe when spaced correctly, back air autocancels and is almost Brawl wolf like without the godlike horizontal air speed, down tilt is almost melee levels of good, and can set up for up air juggles, frame traps and kills, Up- smash hits twice and can cover air dodges and set up some frame traps and only drawback is that opponents tend to drop out of up smash before the second hits connects at high percents so it's a unreliable block punisher at high percent, Fair is not booty like in brawl cause of how SDI works in that game and it used to be much better before the game got patched when multi hitting aerials moves when you fastfall then pulls your opponent down to the abyss in a meteor like fashion but it's a really good gimping tool and you can save a jump go deep and fair them then get back to the stage.

Smash 4 Falco= Repent for thy sins Falco he's still solid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom