• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Patt Edition: Development Permanently Discontinued

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
See if you can try that reddit link with the cBliss Project M, maybe it has been updated for 3.0.1

edit: also I read that cBliss does work with Project M 3.01

Last edited:

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
See if you can try that reddit link with the cBliss Project M, maybe it has been updated for 3.0.1

edit: also I read that cBliss does work with Project M 3.01
The problem with cBliss is that it may be sound but it a very needy beast. It needs everything to be filled up to the brim and that takes a lot of time. I'll do what I can do port it over but don't expect cBliss Patt Anderson pack until april or mid june. I would love to have it in my pack, so I'll be eyeing it for a little while more.

MongolianMisfit

Smash Rookie
Well, whatever you end up doing, I really hope you can see this project through to the end as I'm now even more excited for this than Project M itself. Great stuff! :D

Allecat

Smash Rookie
Anyone know how to replace costumes with new ones?I'm super new at this.

(I'm trying to add Flygon over Yveltal for Charizard, and Alakazam over Mecha Lucario for Lucario)

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Pat can You reedit the haxorus skin on squirtle? I feel as if it has to big of hitboxes since he has a bigger model. Kinda cheap when I usually beat him in normal textue model but he beats me with that particular model. Thanks if possible.

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Is the project almost done? at least 70% just curious : o 3.0 got old fast cuz lack of 3.02 stage textures and char model / texture compatiblility : (

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Naw dnt be in a rush or anytjing. if you cant get to it its cool. College is tough and what not. Gota do what you have to do. : o i have college next year so i cnt begin to know the business people go through. Smash bros homework comes after reg homework x D lol

Pretty.Chunky.Princess

Smash Rookie
I made some alterations with your Project M build and I was wondering what you did to make Roy freeze/glitch less often.

I've replaced some models and portraits and I've noticed that the freeze and buzzing noise usually comes from selecting Roy. Is there any sure fire way to fix this or is it a model/CSS/CSP problem?

Have you encountered similar problems compiling your build?

Thanks a ton!

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
I made some alterations with your Project M build and I was wondering what you did to make Roy freeze/glitch less often.

I've replaced some models and portraits and I've noticed that the freeze and buzzing noise usually comes from selecting Roy. Is there any sure fire way to fix this or is it a model/CSS/CSP problem?

Have you encountered similar problems compiling your build?

Thanks a ton!
In all honesty it was just a lot of tries. As I was using Marth skins at the time some worked and some didn't. The only reason mine is so glitch free is because of a lot of searching and replacing.

Sorry I couldn't help more!

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Everyone! Since I'm going to be updating this week please tell me anything you would like changed/added/removed and I'll see what I can do. Here's your chance to voice your opinion! Spread the word :)

Allecat

Smash Rookie
Alright, I'll make a list of things cool things I've seen on Brawl Vault that'd be neat to see in your build (ordered from the ones I want most to least)

1. Flygon (over Charizard)
2. Gardevoir/Gallade (over Zelda/Sheik)
3. Alakazam (over Lucario)
4. Darth Vader (Over Gannondorf)
5. Marceline The Vampire Queen (over Ike)
6. Nidoking (over Bowser)
7. Bulbasaur (over Ivysaur)
8. Lugia (over Charizard)
9. Yoko Litner (over Zero Suit Samus)
10. Palutena (over Zelda)
11. Midna (over Zelda)

These are some that I'd really like to see, Flygon would be more awesome than anything (favorite Pokemon), the others would just be cool to see too.

My friends and I love your build by the way, its our favorite way to play Project M!

Keep up the good work!

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Take of Haxorus on squirtle and implement as many smash 3 chars with their origin costumes only if possible. not alternates costumes cuz of the wanting of other char slots using different model textures.

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
meatboy portrite shows ingame even though meatboy skin was changed. Could you bring back meatboy?

-Also, could you bring back the short Chao character that was replaced over Mario? Got a few friends who love to play as it in the older version.

-Melee young link skin for Toon Link.

-Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge) skin for Shiek.

Asura (Asura's Wrath) skin for captain falcon.

Leon S Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) and Evangelion Unit 01 (Rebuild of Evangelion) skins for Snake.

Vanessa Z Schneider + a video of the skin (P.N. 03) skin for Zero Suit Samus

Last edited:

PKSBL2011

Smash Rookie
So before I even get started yea I am totally an anime nerd so my requests are a little out there but could you possibly get any fairy tail, naruto (specifically madara and minato), and bleach characters in the mix of skins. Really don't worry about it too much if you can't. Also is there a way for the squirtle, charizard, and ivysaur to have the pokemon trainer special where they all use their attacks together. I really like the pokemon, but I like it to be fair where I can use a smash token if I have one on. Lastly would it be possible to remove the "troll" song after the match is over. While it was funny the first couple times my brothers and I play a lot and the song is kind of getting annoying lol. If you don't want to remove it could you possibly leave a post telling me how to remove it manually. Thank you very much hope school is going well and I hope you aren't busting your ass too hard for us.

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
for the troll music go to the sound folder and into strm and look for x08 and delete it. i did this awile ago so i dnt remember if thats the only thing you have to do or if you have to delete Z01 Z02 Z03 Z04 Z05 Z06 Z07 Z08 Z10 Z11 Z16 Z17 Z18 Z21 Z22 Z23 Z25 Z35 Z46 Z47 as well. But yeah hopes this helps

Slasher115

Smash Rookie
Just a curious question, am i the only one that when mario does his side b cape, the game crashes? and im only using the project m vanilla + stage expansion download

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Okay! So it's reading break and I have all day tomorrow so I'll do my best to fill an average of most of your comments. Thank you for all your responses!

These are some that I'd really like to see, Flygon would be more awesome than anything (favorite Pokemon), the others would just be cool to see too.
My friends and I love your build by the way, its our favorite way to play Project M!
Keep up the good work!
Interestingly enough I had Flygon in the pack a long time ago. He will get back in for sure! As for your other suggestions I will work my way through them and add them at my discretion! Thanks for your thoughts!

Also, there are TOO MANY DBZ CHARACTERS in the current build
Granted. I will take the lesser known ones out. I made this pack a long time ago for me so I'm still working on making it more universal. I will check out a lot of the characters you've linked (thanks for linking!).

Take of Haxorus on squirtle and implement as many smash 3 chars with their origin costumes only if possible. not alternates costumes cuz of the wanting of other char slots using different model textures.
I don't know if I can fufill this because the goal of my pack is to try to have hundreds of alternate characters in one game. I'm assuming you mean have smash 3 textures straight through? Well you may be looking for another pack then! Sorry :(

-Also, could you bring back the short Chao character that was replaced over Mario? Got a few friends who love to play as it in the older version.
I can do this! Also I will take your ideas into account thanks!

I thought you were PMBR
Hahaha really? I'm flattered. No I'm not.

Also, Patt, were you ever able to get Cbliss working with your latest version in PM 3.02, to increase the amount of available skins?
Because I aim for stability first and foremost I haven't tested it yet. One day when the pack is mostly finished I will dapple with it. It's just a lot of work filling everything. One day though.

you very much hope school is going well and I hope you aren't busting your *** too hard for us.
No worries, I like doing this for you guys. Also I can't change the final for those guys yet.. It's just an issue with the separation technique that PMBR used. You'll have to wait until someone else fixes that sorry! As for anime, there are a few anime characters in my pack (as I am a fan as well) but my aim is more for video game characters and such. I'll see what I can do.

Just a curious question, am i the only one that when mario does his side b cape, the game crashes? and im only using the project m vanilla + stage expansion download
Not sure. I never tested that version when I posted it because it isn't really my main focus. Is the problem persisting?

Slasher115

Smash Rookie
Okay! So it's reading break and I have all day tomorrow so I'll do my best to fill an average of most of your comments. Thank you for all your responses!

Interestingly enough I had Flygon in the pack a long time ago. He will get back in for sure! As for your other suggestions I will work my way through them and add them at my discretion! Thanks for your thoughts!

Granted. I will take the lesser known ones out. I made this pack a long time ago for me so I'm still working on making it more universal. I will check out a lot of the characters you've linked (thanks for linking!).

I don't know if I can fufill this because the goal of my pack is to try to have hundreds of alternate characters in one game. I'm assuming you mean have smash 3 textures straight through? Well you may be looking for another pack then! Sorry :(

I can do this! Also I will take your ideas into account thanks!

Hahaha really? I'm flattered. No I'm not.

Because I aim for stability first and foremost I haven't tested it yet. One day when the pack is mostly finished I will dapple with it. It's just a lot of work filling everything. One day though.

No worries, I like doing this for you guys. Also I can't change the final for those guys yet.. It's just an issue with the separation technique that PMBR used. You'll have to wait until someone else fixes that sorry! As for anime, there are a few anime characters in my pack (as I am a fan as well) but my aim is more for video game characters and such. I'll see what I can do.

Not sure. I never tested that version when I posted it because it isn't really my main focus. Is the problem persisting?
I found a temporary fix, i put another moveset on mario the smbz one and it fixed it because it takes away the cape, btw for your next update set are you going to use the animated brinstar depths one? which correctly turns and stuff? also is corneria in this pack for vanilla brawl?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Okay everyone! I have finished compiling characters and I did my best to get a rough range of everyones requests. My next question is what stages would you guys like to see in my pack? They have to be updated to 3.0.2 camera and work with Project M but other than that I don't mind crazy. Please comment away! (Links please)

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Any chance of bowsers caste making a come back? I loved that stage when it didn't freeze on me. Also somewhere I seen a Mars destination stage and a really neat looking final destination stage. I'll look for the links and post them if they are updated.

Top Bottom