• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Patt Edition: Development Permanently Discontinued

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
Any chance of bowsers caste making a come back? I loved that stage when it didn't freeze on me. Also somewhere I seen a Mars destination stage and a really neat looking final destination stage. I'll look for the links and post them if they are updated.
Seconded Bowser's Castle
Out of the pack, what specific Vanessa skin do you want. I don`t know who she is so I`d rather you tell me which skin you want.
probably the middle one of the three in teh front row of this picture. http://i.imgur.com/0o25Mt2.png She is the default skin

Last edited:

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Yo dude, the only thing I can tell thats wrong with this is the skeleton skin of C. Falcon is not there or something. Just remained regular ol' falcon. Other than that its looking good and no freezing so far. Now if only there was a fusion suit samus skin... I know there is a guy working on it though. Anyway great work as always and your pack is my favorite to use.

Allecat

Smash Rookie
I'd love to see a new skin over Hyrule Temple (not a new stage, just a new look) there's a snow and jungle themed version on Brawl Vault, whichever you like better would be best.

Molgera's Room is a really cool stage

I like Southern Fairy island a lot

Any maps from Super Smash 64 are gold

Put whatever you like and think is cool (as long as Spear Pillar remains in and unchanged)

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Yo dude, the only thing I can tell thats wrong with this is the skeleton skin of C. Falcon is not there or something. Just remained regular ol' falcon. Other than that its looking good and no freezing so far. Now if only there was a fusion suit samus skin... I know there is a guy working on it though. Anyway great work as always and your pack is my favorite to use.
Try defragging your SD card and replacing my files. It's working on my end!

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Got it working. A little voice in my head did tell me to delete the previous project M but I didn't listen to it since I just had vanilla 3.02 in there. Thanks man.

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Is there anyway we can find out what stages are what like for example what stage is ( STGCUSTOM0A ) just in case we wanna put another texture over it? : /

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Look up libertyernie's stage manager, it'll include the costume, song and css managers as well.
Thanks but no thanks. To much work plus the thread isnt that helpful / promising but oh well. ill forget about the alternate textures. Thanks thou : ) Might look more into it in the future

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
This poten
For some reason, Ganon's default skin freezes the game...
This is probably because I have sword ganon over ganon. The smash 3 skin always freezes it because it is too large. I tried reducing the quality of it but jt always looks horrible. At what point does Ganon freeze?

just in case we wanna put another texture over it? : /
Just post links to any stages you might want. If there's enough stages and I I have time I wouldn't mind making a one shot one time custom version for you with all your changes. If the stages are decent I may end up adding them in the default pack anyways. Suggestions are always welcome!

Last edited:

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Is there any way to get your last updated version of 3.0? So far to me it works the best and I gotta small party coming on saturday that don't know what project m is yet.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Is there any way to get your last updated version of 3.0? So far to me it works the best and I gotta small party coming on saturday that don't know what project m is yet.
Hope I didn't mess up your party! Just one second. I assume you mean the latest 3.0 version? Unfortunately no. My hard drive crashed after releasing this version and I don't have any backups. What doesn't work? Maybe I can make some changes for you so it works better.

I also noticed the Original Bowser Skin is still glitched to the Small Giga Bowser... Could you make it this bowser instead (SSB Wii-U Bowser): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34101
It wasn't a glitch, I left him on there because no one seemed to mind. I will move Giga to a secondary slot and try this skin. Does it require a altered move set? I see him standing in some of those shots. I won't change move sets away from core project M unless there is a VAST improvement.
How about trying the Little Macario skin? Here's the download linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/dregj20q1n5r176/Little+Macario.rar
Again, this appears to be a PSA over lucario. I won't remove lucario from the game to put little mac in sorry.

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Again, this appears to be a PSA over lucario. I won't remove lucario from the game to put little mac in sorry.
I tried it yesterday in my build, you can make it work as a single texture if you don't replace FitLucario.pac or whatever it is called.

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't a glitch, I left him on there because no one seemed to mind. I will move Giga to a secondary slot and try this skin. Does it require a altered move set? I see him standing in some of those shots. I won't change move sets away from core project M unless there is a VAST improvement.
Well... the standing seems to be having bowser posed to look like he would in Smash 4, because I have that bowser skin and he doesn't have any different idle animations or changed animations at all. Moveset seems to be the same. Thanks!
I've noticed my tourney buddies just prefer the looks of the Smash 4 bowser because he looks more menacing than the melee and brawl bowser too, while keeping the classic style and original colors.

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Its all good dude. Just was freezing up a storm but I think it was just my sd card. I bought a fresh one and downloaded your new pack. Havent tested it yet but I will shortly.

Albert Bach

Smash Rookie
Hey Pat, love your pack, but two things are bothering me. It is sort of minor, but first is Roy's csp. I hope you know that the picture there is Eliwood, Roy's dad and the protagonist of Fire Emblem, for the GBA and the first Fire Emblem game to come out in the U.S. Secondly, it's about Marth's csp. I get that you want to use the most current picture of Marth, but it misleads people into thinking that Marth is wearing his awakening outfit, instead of the Smash 3 outfit, which was inspired by Smash 4 outfit, which takes most of it's design from Marth's appearance in Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem on the DS, which was never released in the U.S. :(

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Hey Pat, love your pack, but two things are bothering me.
And you provided pictures!!! Thank you! I would never have known this as I don't play fire emblem that much. I'll find use those pictures in my next build, thanks for the feedback!

looks more menacing than the melee and brawl bowser too, while keeping the classic style and original colors.
He's in the new pack :)

I tried it yesterday in my build, you can make it work as a single texture if you don't replace FitLucario.pac or whatever it is called.
I'll see what he looks like for the next pack then for sure!

@ Patt Anderson Patt Anderson
It's not a PSA, it's a skin. I can't link it, because it links to a bunch of other Little Mac stuff. But trust me, it isn't a PSA.
Okay I'll check it out for sure.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Pat, I'm going to a coding camp (or something like that) this summer. If you need any models done that aren't on Brawl Vault, I'd be glad to make them.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Pat, I'm going to a coding camp (or something like that) this summer. If you need any models done that aren't on Brawl Vault, I'd be glad to make them.
Oh awesome! I may ask you to help me fix models as well, especially ones I like that don't seem to work with PM or are just ugly. Thanks for the offer!

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Oh awesome! I may ask you to help me fix models as well, especially ones I like that don't seem to work with PM or are just ugly. Thanks for the offer!
No problem, bud. :3 The only problem is that I gotta get my Windows 7 computer so I can get BrawlBox, so I can edit things.

Last edited:

Rage83

Smash Ace
Hey Pat, have you taken some time to optimize all of those models yet? It reduces(and usually ends) any lag that you might have with them.

Diraga

Smash Cadet
Could you bring back Goku over Captain Falcon? I really would rather have him than Gohan, I don't know why you didn't get rid of him instead!

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Could you bring back Goku over Captain Falcon? I really would rather have him than Gohan, I don't know why you didn't get rid of him instead!
The Gohan model was much better than Goku's. I go for quality really and I just can't find a nice cell shaded Goku who looks half decent. However with C-Bliss I plan on adding him back.

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
So, in the latest version the default Ganon Crashes the game on level load with a beeeeep , its happened twice o PM's modified SkyTemple

EDIT: OMG C-BLISS!!!!!! and TheytaK's skins! I'm going to go through his mod bpack and kk-cm and make a list of interesting but lag free ones.

Last edited:

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
So, in the latest version the default Ganon Crashes the game on level load with a beeeeep , its happened twice o PM's modified SkyTemple

EDIT: OMG C-BLISS!!!!!! and TheytaK's skins! I'm going to go through his mod bpack and kk-cm and make a list of interesting but lag free ones.
Yah! I've removed Ganon's main skin and left it default.

Could you make that list? I don't know any of TheytaK's skins that are noteworthy (what are special about them? Enlighten me! I don't want to miss anything)

Albert Bach

Smash Rookie
TheytaK's skins just look great and I personally like the shadow mewtwo, deoxys, and dry bones over yoshi. Also, I recommend you to add the green, blue, and red team colors to help fill in your cbliss so people can fight on teams and not get confused.

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! -03 is out! I'm going to overwrite the -2 version and I'[ll have it sitting at my wii at work so all my workmates can play and give me feedback to share with you, Patt! :D

Cbliss, No names on the Character Menus, new stage layout, Melee sounds, oh boy PAt you've outdone yourself. Thank TheytaK and NFreak for helping and letting Patt compile great additions!

My friends at work also love the fact that we are using the build of PM with stage Striking, they love to do mini tourneys at work and use the bottom row and take turns banning until the last stage is left. jaja

As I play it -3 at work II'll instlal TheytaK's at home and go through the models and make a list too! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom