• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Lushsmoke

Smash Apprentice
Anybody up for a battle? 1v1 or 2v2. If we can't find 4 people either 1v1 or 2v2 against CPU? Idk

Last edited:

Lushsmoke

Smash Apprentice
@ RobMoNeY RobMoNeY Your samus is so frustrating dude, there literally seems like there is NO WAY you can counter it. Good up close, far, and mid. and can super wavedash. Why isn't Samus high tier -_-

RobMoNeY

Smash Cadet
@ RobMoNeY RobMoNeY Your samus is so frustrating dude, there literally seems like there is NO WAY you can counter it. Good up close, far, and mid. and can super wavedash. Why isn't Samus high tier -_-
Lol I just have a lot of knowledge against Fox/Falco. Probably my best matchup, GG's though bro really enjoyed playing you.

F1SHER

scrub
Slippi.gg
FSHR#913
Yoooo I added most of you since my last post. I'm online now and looking for folks to 1v1

Top Bottom