• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Mother of god, GGs. All in your favor dude, do you compete regionally?
I do. I'm #5 on TN's PR for P:M and #1 for Smash 4, currently (I'm probably going to get dropped to #2 for Smash 4 because I don't own a Wii U to practice the game and I placed lower than expected at a big tourney). I'm like #13 in Melee or something, I'm not too good at Melee. But the goal is to be #1 on the PR for all three one day!

Last edited:

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
I do. I'm #5 on TN's PR for P:M and #1 for Smash 4, currently (I'm probably going to get dropped to #2 for Smash 4 because I don't own a Wii U to practice the game and I placed lower than expected at a big tourney). I'm like #13 in Melee or something, I'm not too good at Melee. But the goal is to be #1 on the PR for all three one day!
The goal is to beat you one of these days. I'll see you in 2 weeks! As for smash 4 I wouldn't mind donating 20 bucks to your cause, set up a gofund me with a low mandatory and I'll pitch in.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
The goal is to beat you one of these days. I'll see you in 2 weeks! As for smash 4 I wouldn't mind donating 20 bucks to your cause, set up a gofund me with a low mandatory and I'll pitch in.
Alrighty, can't wait! ;)

And oh wow, thanks man, but it's alright. You don't have to do that. I always feel bad when people give me money anyways, idk why. I plan to buy one eventually, though. I'm trying to get hired for this job and I need to take an exam to pass, so I've been studying. If I pass and get the job, I'll have enough to buy a Wii U eventually.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, can't wait! ;)

And oh wow, thanks man, but it's alright. You don't have to do that. I always feel bad when people give me money anyways, idk why. I plan to buy one eventually, though. I'm trying to get hired for this job and I need to take an exam to pass, so I've been studying. If I pass and get the job, I'll have enough to buy a Wii U eventually.
Well I'd rather get my ass whooped by a number one than a number two lol. But if you got it you got it

_Daffy_

Smash Cadet
Didn't get a request. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I downloaded 3.5 and it said wifi discontinued but it let me in anyway. Do I have to do anything special?

NEO!

Smash Lord
Didn't get a request. Not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I downloaded 3.5 and it said wifi discontinued but it let me in anyway. Do I have to do anything special?
I dont see you online...did you download the wifi safe version of 3.5?...then go online and add my FC and then host a room

Last edited:

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
ggs for sure man. were you choosing characters or just going random?
it'll be fun to play you once youre more used to wifi and faced some other stronger people than me
I was choosing characters. I feel fairly comfortable with most characters, but with my luck I would get Bowser or Ice Climbers or someone else really weird and get bodied, haha.

It will be great to see the improvement we've both made by next time we play.

Top Bottom