• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to play?1207-2715-8867 Just a headsup cant e fox, boser or jet set sonic, they make my game crash, jus waitig on 3.6 for fix.

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
GGs, Phendrana. Our connection was getting worse and you seem kind of wasted, so I just decided to cut it off. Thanks for the games.

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
Cool 1 more person for doubles. Who wants in?
I guess I'll play if there's still an opening. I haven't really played doubles before though, so I'l be a massive handicap to whoever I get paired with. :/

Edit: Or...not? I don't know what's going on at this point.

Last edited:

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
I am just new to captain falcon, I dont have much exp outside samus and link. Anyone else want to play? No boweser or fox or else my game crashes, no jet set sonic either.

_Griffith_

Smash Apprentice
I am just new to captain falcon, I dont have much exp outside samus and link. Anyone else want to play? No boweser or fox or else my game crashes, no jet set sonic either.
It's cool, I know that it can be rough picking up new characters sometimes. I'm not the greatest player (definitely not with Falcon), but if I was to offer some advice, try to make more sparing use of Falcon's specials, which are all very punishable, and work on mixing up your approaches a little more - you tended to overuse Nair to the point where I was prepared for it to happen and punish almost every time. Try using more grabs, SHFF Knees, etc. to mix it up a bit when you're in neutral. Still, GGs. I never knew just how annoying Samus could be in the right hands, haha.

Last edited:

SuperWildYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, if you are reading this I added all you guys on this page (1766). Add me 2664-2009-5062.
PM if you added me.

Can I use my old brawl fc with project M?

Last edited:
Top Bottom