• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

MAGGL

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna play?
Going camping tomorrow for a festival over the weekend and I wont be able to play wifi, but we're bring a projecting screen and sheets so we can play smash in the woods at a huge festival with over 3000 peopl there c:
ggs, man. The lag was starting to be too much, lol.

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Don't suppose anyone is up for Marth dittos (or has a Melee character to fight my Marth with)?

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Awesome Snake. GGs as always. Thanks for the experience.

I could write an essay about your style of game play. Really appreciated.
What other Smash games you play besides PM? You're probably a monster with them skills offline.....haha

Last edited:

trati

Smash Ace
lol thanks you got fantastic zard umm I play lots of dbz ufc mma boxing. and mkx.
I'm surprised u didn't gave up after the 2 round most new comers I play give up then inbox me talking **** lol
I go to tournaments n win really only way to get better is to go to tournaments since every one there plays to win

Awesome Snake. GGs as always. Thanks for the experience.

I could write an essay about your style of game play. Really appreciated.
What other Smash games you play besides PM? You're probably a monster with them skills offline.....haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom