• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Add me then. I know Trati is good. Im figuring him out though lol
And GGs @ Charizard. We made a good team :)
Top 5 are Trati, Matchu, Nix, Kman and Im not sure who else at the moment
ion got that authority. But Kaizo's hella nice too. And you know u better include me somewhere top 10. also un.dead, and polo

kaizo13

Smash Champion
yeah GGs everyone

man Boon, you really need to work on your team spacing. it's like you like getting hit or something lol. you need to stay out of my attack range so i can keep pressuring them without worrying about hitting you. plus charizard has big range so you have to keep even further away,

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Yeah you arent bad, but i dont think you are on the same level as them. Kaizo is top 10 as well. You Pk fire too much. The top 3 are almost unbeatable to me and Trati is the best after that.

yeah GGs everyone

man Boon, you really need to work on your team spacing. it's like you like getting hit lol, you need to stay out of my attack range so i can keep pressuring them without worrying about hitting you. plus charizard has big range so you have to keep even further away,
Yeah I dont play or watch teams too much. We still won more often then not.

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Yeah you arent bad, but i dont think you are on the same level as them. Kaizo is top 10 as well. You Pk fire too much. The top 3 are almost unbeatable to me and Trati is the best after that.

Yeah I dont play or watch teams too much. We still won more often then not.
Lol brotha, i'm up there. Out of all the wifi nigz I'm somewhere out in the top 15 . not tryna toot my own horn. You're getting there too

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Kaizo is top 10 as well. You Pk fire too much. The top 3 are almost unbeatable to me and Trati is the best after that.
well my charizard > trati's snake so where does that put me?

he's pretty good tho

Last edited:

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Lol brotha, i'm up there. Out of all the wifi nigz I'm somewhere out in the top 15 . not tryna toot my own horn. You're getting there too
There arent even 15 people that play here lol. @Neo is pretty good too. But thanks I used to be the worst but there have been alot of noobs since 3.5. You are still better than me, but im comming for you

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
There arent even 15 people that play here lol. @Neo is pretty good too. But thanks I used to be the worst but there have been alot of noobs since 3.5. You are still better than me, but im comming for you
lol foh. But forreal, you and undead's Pika are starting to get wild, it's honestly the Upsmashes man

trati

Smash Ace
lol wat are u all talking about no one can beat me in this thread I'm the god of this thread none of y'all come close to beating me I'm on a different level then all of y'all until y'all start wining tournaments then you all can talk

Last edited:

trati

Smash Ace
1 person on that list shouldn't be up there

Add me then. I know Trati is good. Im figuring him out though lol
And GGs @ Charizard. We made a good team :)
Top 5 are Trati, Matchu, Nix, Kman and Im not sure who else at the moment

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
1 person on that list shouldn't be up there
Best player my ass
You're just all talk
Did getting beaten 5 times in a row make u rage quit?
I was having fun rapping ur snake. If ur going to talk big, then back it up. You're not the best player here, neither I'm i, but I'm definitely better than u.
GG'S

trati

Smash Ace
lol you left after your 5th win the score is 12-5 u was coming back even though it was lagging I can tell u was trying extreamly hard since we play before n I always 4 -3 stock u all the time i dont try when i play u n i be reking u lol ur not even good dude u don't even space ur moves out n u roll around to much if u want a serious best of 7 set we can do that n u won't win a single game lol ur just a WiFi player win a tournament can u do that?
Best player my ***
You're just all talk
Did getting beaten 5 times in a row make u rage quit?
I was having fun rapping ur snake. If ur going to talk big, then back it up. You're not the best player here, neither I'm i, but I'm definitely better than u.
GG'S

trati

Smash Ace
lol why when ppl lose A LOT of rounds then when they win a few rounds they think they better then u lmaoooo

Last edited:

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
lol you left after your 5th win the score is 12-5 u was coming back even though it was lagging I can tell u was trying extreamly hard since we play before n I always 4 -3 stock u all the time i dont try when i play u n i be reking u lol ur not even good dude u don't even space ur moves out n u roll around to much if u want a serious best of 7 set we can do that n u won't win a single game lol ur just a WiFi player win a tournament can u do that?
Whenever u want. U know that I'm better than u, I got used to ur style already, and the 1 who left was u.
Ur not the best here, so get over yourself, show some respect to all the players here, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get some respect

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
And btw, take ur jhons somewhere else, don't blame the non-existing lag, we weren't lagging at all.

trati

Smash Ace
lol your not even in top 100 of skill players in this thread
IMA bout to **** on u host up this best of 5 u gonna get rekt BTW u left since u felt like your 5th win (not in a row just 5 win after I beat u twice) u thought u was good lmao ur easy lol host up scrub

Whenever u want. U know that I'm better than u, I got used to ur style already, and the 1 who left was u.
Ur not the best here, so get over yourself, show some respect to all the players here, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get some respect

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
lol your not even in top 100 of skill players in this thread
IMA bout to **** on u host up this best of 5 u gonna get rekt BTW u left since u felt like your 5th win (not in a row just 5 win after I beat u twice) u thought u was good lmao ur easy lol host up scrub
AWW boyy! First to 5 is the most serious of wifi call outs, make sure to save all replays.

Top Bottom