• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
lol your not even in top 100 of skill players in this thread
IMA bout to **** on u host up this best of 5 u gonna get rekt BTW u left since u felt like your 5th win (not in a row just 5 win after I beat u twice) u thought u was good lmao ur easy lol host up scrub
Hahaha, this is just funny. U say u want to go again now? No bro, stay with the salt, savor it. I'm going to leave as the winner today, I already proved Im better. Go and train, get better, give ur wii a rest so we don't lag.
After I beat u 5 times in a row, who's the easy 1?
Thanks for the laugh

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Hahaha, this is just funny. U say u want to go again now? No bro, stay with the salt, savor it. I'm going to leave as the winner today, I already proved Im better. Go and train, get better, give ur wii a rest so we don't lag.
Thanks for the laugh
LOLOL nooooo! @ T trati u gotta bow to your Sempai now. but you ***** u better come correct for the Hypest tourney. The power rankings is what really matters

trati

Smash Ace
of course your gonna ***** you know damn well I'm crush your spirit I'm actually try this time I'm make quit this game forever lmao when ever u decide to grow some balls holla at me until then ur just a WiFi scrub I'm make the deal better I'm have some one watch us play u bout to get embarrassed lolol u better not accept this best of 5. if u do its gonna be last time u play this game

Thanks for the laugh

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
of course your gonna ***** you know damn well I'm crush your spirit I'm actually try this time I'm make quit this game forever lmao when ever u decide to grow some balls holla at me until then ur just a WiFi scrub I'm make the deal better I'm have some one watch us play u bout to get embarrassed lolol u better not accept this best of 5. if u do its gonna be last time u play this game
U don't know when to stop do u?
Go wipe those salty tears bro, stop embarrassing yourself, it's pathetic.
Next time you're actually going to try? That's cute, u were going so try hard, u sure u don't need to go buy a new controller?
Have some pride and admit defeat.
Yet again, what do I archive for beating u?
Your not even worth the trouble anymore

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
U don't know when to stop do u?
Next time you're actually going to try? That's cute, u were going so try hard, u sure u don't need to go buy a new controller?
Imma whoop you first to 5 when I'm back from Aruba to avenge the homie Trati. You been running from me too, #DutMobxSNT

trati

Smash Ace
lolol got down hitting the blunt and this whole conversation is pointless I won 12 times and u won 5 times and u starting talking **** thinking u beat me? lol I'm laughing now the score is 12-5 lol bye Felicia I'm done with u your dismissed

U don't know when to stop

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
lolol got down hitting the blunt and this whole conversation is pointless I won 12 times and u won 5 times and u starting talking **** thinking u beat me? lol I'm laughing now the score is 12-5 lol bye Felicia I'm done with u your dismissed
You're*

kaizo13

Smash Champion
trati not that i care about any of your arguments, but you should probably quit calling people "wi-fi scrubs" when you spend most of your time in the wi-fi matchmaking thread playing wi-fi matches....just saying

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Shion u hear that? Lmao quit running fam he's gonna avenge trati

trati

Smash Ace
your right I can't expect much from ppl that only play on WiFi and try talk ****. n don't go to tournaments
totally understandable

trati not that i care about any of your arguments, but you should probably quit calling people "wi-fi scrubs" when you spend most of your time in the wi-fi matchmaking thread playing wi-fi matches....just saying

Top Bottom