• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Third Times the Charm!
Dash Dance Revolution #3!
When is it? Friday, May 29th @7:30PM Eastern/ 6:30PM Central
How to Register? Shoot me a PM with your Gamer Tag and FC or register directly here!

I hope to see some new faces in this one, so spread the word.
Be square or be there!

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
PM Friend Code.

Added...

Edit: Grub. If you are reading this I'm sorry for not responding earlier. My internet just went out and had to reconfigure all the settings. I apologize for wasting your time.

I'm back online as I'm writing this.

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Re-posting from pg. 1692

Grub. If you are reading this I'm sorry for not responding earlier. My internet just went out and had to reconfigure all the settings. I apologize for wasting your time.

I'm back online as I'm writing this.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone wanna play? 4084-8961-7331
Edit: Nvm i'm off for the night.

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Anyone wanna play?
Going camping tomorrow for a festival over the weekend and I wont be able to play wifi, but we're bring a projecting screen and sheets so we can play smash in the woods at a huge festival with over 3000 peopl there c:

MAGGL

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna play?
Going camping tomorrow for a festival over the weekend and I wont be able to play wifi, but we're bring a projecting screen and sheets so we can play smash in the woods at a huge festival with over 3000 peopl there c:
0650-2452-0754

I'll play a few.

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone trying to play?
Awesome games...haha. You adapt really good and have a lot of patience. Hope to level up and learn from those matches.

Have a good day/night.

Last edited:

Diagh

Smash Journeyman
Awesome games...haha. You adapt really good and have a lot of patience. Hope to level up and learn during those matches.

Have a good day/night.
Absolutely! Thank you. Your crouch and L cancels are freakin' consistent. Haha. Can't wait to play again. Peace.

Top Bottom