• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
hey long time ^^;
yeah i just started playing again not too long ago
It has been a while. I've been at my boyfriend's house in the city for more than a month practicing smash in person on crt screens and stuff. I actually can play spacies now! I can't believe the improvement I've made in so little time. I even improved my ganon a lot. Obviously this lag is reeeally hindering but I think you can tell how much better I've gotten.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Ggs kaizo13 I think I'm gonna stay off for a little while now. That's enough 20XX for me. Those were really neat fox tricks you got, I couldn't even follow most of them. I hope we can play again soon with minimal lag.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ dizzypink dizzypink
good games diz, too bad our connection hasn't gotten any better lol

but yeah i can tell you've been practicing. You're ganon was looking pretty solid

dizzypink

Smash Lord
@ dizzypink dizzypink
good games diz, too bad our connection hasn't gotten any better lol

but yeah i can tell you've been practicing. You're ganon was looking pretty solid
Thanks, your charizard seems easier to me for some reason though. I think it's that you went for too much heat wave and not enough vertical stuff. I think charizard feels the best when you juggle well, I would go for a dashing up smash when I get a jab or something but I seen you doing fairs. That's not a bad idea but it's risky without having perfect l canceling. Everything charizard does seems to end vertically anyway.
your recovery with zard though, impeccable. I love fire spin so much, I'm trying to find a way to bust it out in neutral.

Last edited:
Top Bottom