• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey
Portions to which I disagree in context or otherwise, but any responding rhetoric would disagree with a key point i do agree with.
Your mediation is noted.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Anyone down to play?

Edit: Yo, it's lookin' like pre-December '14 in here with all these old faces shown up.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, @ Rapid_Cher Rapid_Cher . That was all I could play for tonight. Either way, and I'm guessing it was probably because of the lag, but I could not tech in those matches. Lol.

Last edited:

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey Good games man! they were fun ^~^
Keep it up dude, I can tell you've been improving a lot since the last time we played.
Your Sheik and Toon Link were both doing amazing against my mains and the rest of your characters all had really good fundamentals
Look forward to playing together again c:

P.S. That game where you were Sheik and I was Fox where it was last stock on Yoshi's Story and you ended up getting me with that fair almost in the blastzone was super hype!
And also a Marth combo I did once lol

Last edited:

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey Good games man! they were fun ^~^
Keep it up dude, I can tell you've been improving a lot since the last time we played.
Your Sheik and Toon Link were both doing amazing against my mains and the rest of your characters all had really good fundamentals
Look forward to playing together again c:

P.S. That game where you were Sheik and I was Fox where it was last stock on Yoshi's Story and you ended up getting me with that fair almost in the blastzone was super hype!
And also a Marth combo I did once lol
Hey thanks. I was feeling down on my game earlier, but when we started, I just got into a vibe.

P.S. That Sheik v Fox was totally hype! And another one was the Marth v Falco on FD that got down to the last stock, both 100%+ I think. I got lucky on a dair.

Last edited:

Lushsmoke

Smash Apprentice
4816-3639-2100

Someone hit me up
GGs, you are very good. I want to comment on your fox though, you don't jump out of your shines, that can lead to a devastating punishment, other than that, all of your characters you used was pretty good

Top Bottom