• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pallet

Smash Cadet
idk it seemed fine the whole time i went charizard. good games either way

some friendly advice, don't always tech/roll away. try and mix it up
yea its a habit, for some reason the internet went to **** after the first couple of games. you beat my ass thou

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Thanks for the matches, any tips?
nothing really comes to mind, pretty good lucario. i'd say just keep in mind that your dash attack>f-tilt>etc>etc can be crouch canceled and punished at low percents so don't rely on it so much. Also i don't think i saw you do any ASC'ing, you should practice some as it can really help extend your combos

Last edited:

Lushsmoke

Smash Apprentice
nothing really comes to mind, pretty good lucario. i'd say just keep in mind that your dash attack>f-tilt>etc>etc can be crouch canceled and punished at low percents so don't rely on it so much. Also i don't think i saw you do any ASC'ing, you should practice some as it can really help extend your combos
Ah, what is ASC'ing. Thank you btw

kaizo13

Smash Champion
I should practice that, I might not try to main fox anymore XD
i used to play lucario but i soon realized that to main lucario...you have to strictly only play lucario. I'm convinced that Lucario has the most potential in this game and therefore requires full dedication to the character.

...aaand i like too many characters to only play lucario lol

anyways, here's what ASC can do
http://gfycat.com/PinkPotableDragon
https://gfycat.com/FormalWelloffAfricanparadiseflycatcher

Last edited:

Hopek

Smash Rookie
I Have the next 2 hours available. Help me practice. 2754-7802-4952
Internet it acting slower than usual, but its still manageable.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
Must you taunt so unpleasantly? please curb your sadism. Other than that nice playing.
really? you left cuz i was taunting you with smiley faces?? umm wow, it was all in good fun. if u haven't noticed i'm a pretty nice guy, usually helping others in here. if you want a "no-fun-zone" you can find someone else to play

Last edited:

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
really? you left cuz i was taunting you with smiley faces?? umm wow, it was all in good fun. if u haven't noticed i'm a pretty nice guy, usually helping others in here. if you want a "no-fun-zone" you can find someone else to play
taunting can be taken as a really disrespectful thing to do actually

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
really? you left cuz i was taunting with smiley faces?? umm wow, it was all in good fun. if u haven't noticed i'm a pretty nice guy, usually helping others in here. if you want a no-fun-zone you can find someone else to play
This is my first time seeing you here. Smiling after brutally taking a stock is supposed to be mutually fun? Taunting gg after I get a stock off you by chance or otherwise? It was all perceived as power based assertion by the context of what was happening. I repeat seemingly and partially sadistic whether you realize it or not.

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
if taunting is bad then @ H himemiya must be satan

u guys are silly
anyways, i'm just here to have fun, improve and help others improve. if you want to get butthurt over a taunt, then that's on you

Last edited:

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
if taunting is bad then @ H himemiya must be satan

u guys are silly
anyways, i'm just here to have fun, improve and help others improve. if you want to get butthurt over a taunt, then that's on you
Im talking about you not her. Perhaps im helping you improve be identifying you insensitivity and ignorance over a perceived taunt. I dont however feel helped ;)

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
@ Rapid_Cher Rapid_Cher @ kaizo13 kaizo13

Cher, if I may butt in:

Around here one factor that it all boils down to for the enjoyment of this game can be summed in one word - humility. I've played kaizo on a number of occasions and I recall kaizo being a pretty good sport.

P:M online is like basketball and this forum is the playground. Smack will be talked. There will be those who are very skilled and have much more experience than others. Getting 4-stocked is like having all your shots blocked. Getting spiked is like getting dunked on. If a good player dunks on you, and you get upset cause they have some form of celebration, that's a bit unreasonable. It's not because they're looking down on you. Hitting the taunt button is just habit for some.

I actually do not stop playing someone even if I get the snot beat out of me the whole time (which actually just took place). I will keep playing them til they're done. My definition of 'done' is if they drop out of the room, or if they start spamming some annoying move. (when they get bored and go to Jiggs and just try sniping Rest, that means they're done.) I lose sleep playing them if it goes on long enough. Just tough it up a little. There are some janky gloaters around here. If you don't like playing them just make your way.

And for the sake of all the others just trying to get matches, please keep the complaints off the thread.

Top Bottom