• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
GGs DR.
Whatever your tag on here is?!?!? My thumb's starting to swell up . . . had to call it quits.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
im kinda glad it lag i was getting bored
Are you suggesting that you even got a chance to see how good I was in one hella laggy game, and "got bored" because I obviously just have to suck sooo bad? Sorry, but if so you're really thick and prideful. The match started out with lag in the first place.

When will people learn that wifi does not show skill, especially when the framerate is under half of normal and the opponent is a technical character?

trati

Smash Ace
u must be new here u can't beat me dude I beated every one that have posted in this thread I go to tournaments and get first place I'm loving all the free money I get from wining ur really just a typical lucas

Are you suggesting that you even got a chance to see how good I was in one hella laggy game, and "got bored" because I obviously just have to suck sooo bad? Sorry, but if so you're really thick and prideful. The match started out with lag in the first place.

When will people learn that wifi does not show skill, especially when the framerate is under half of normal and the opponent is a technical character?

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
u must be new here u can't beat me dude I beated every one that have posted in this thread I go to tournaments and get first place I'm loving all the free money I get from wining ur really just a typical lucas
No need to be rude about it, man.

Top Bottom