• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
ggs noob
finally the last match I got to play without the people next to me annoying me
can you tell me how to improve my g&w
Ok but keep in mind that I'm just an alright P:Mer and a moderate g&w!
G&w's dash attack is quite good for its repetition but only when youve managed to get one dash in, then can keep them in the air for the consequative hits. I found you would always approach with a predictable dash attack and i would just shield grab you - you can try to approach with a grab when youre opponent gets used to your dash attack approaches.

When you do manage to get a grab, D-throw to f-smash can kill at 85%.However, if your opponent DI rolls away from you can run up then D-tilt them, regrab or wait for them to approach. You can also up throw and Nair them.

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
G&w's dash attack is quite good for its repetition but only when youve managed to get one dash in, then can keep them in the air for the consequative hits. I found you would always approach with a predictable dash attack and i would just shield grab you - you can try to approach with a grab when youre opponent gets used to your dash attack approaches.

When you do manage to get a grab, D-throw to f-smash can kill at 85%.However, if your opponent DI rolls away from you can run up then D-tilt them, regrab or wait for them to approach. You can also up throw and Nair them.
STOP FIGHTING ME SO I CAN WRITE MORE!!

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
His D-tilt is something to integrate into your combos. Its great for recovery and can start a dash attack string and general approaches.

Side tilt is disjointed from G&W so you can stop many dash attacks and smashes.
Try to find combos!

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011

mmthanks but i'm still confused about the key term thingies. what's di roll?

Top Bottom