• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Smash_Senpai

Smash Journeyman
GGs. I dunno how you play Fox so well with that lag! You're amazing. Any tips? I was finding it really hard to do stuff on reaction rather than on read but anything in my technique you'd recommend working on?
Ggs, it's really hard with the lag, and I was messing up a lot lol. And sorry I don't play Sanic so I can't tell u if u were doing something wrong with him, but u were being kinda obvious, so if anything, just try to mix things up. Btw, I only taunt to mess around, hope u didn't get mad

Luk

Smash Journeyman
Ggs, it's really hard with the lag, and I was messing up a lot lol. And sorry I don't play Sanic so I can't tell u if u were doing something wrong with him, but u were being kinda obvious, so if anything, just try to mix things up. Btw, I only taunt to mess around, hope u didn't get mad
Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I've heard similar things from others as well about needing to mix things up. And no worries, I'm a big taunter myself when the lag doesn't make me nervous about screwing up the input and running off the ledge while "you're too slow" taunt canceling ;)

Rapid_Cher

Smash Ace
NNID
PM1723-9875-4071
GGs rapid, any tips or CnC you can give me?
Hmm.. You were mostly solid. No obvious repetitive habits. Maybe try to adapt and put more pressure on opponents off stage.
You're Mario was my fav. were too close in skill for me to see any more than that sorry!
I just started saving the match replays. You should give that a go.

Last edited:

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Looking for a filler for my 2v2. I need someone good. My FC is right there under "3DS code".

Top Bottom