• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
lol I gotta nap homie. But @ kaizo13 kaizo13 u coulda just told me you were good lol. Hope to play u offline one day with the Ness ditto,

Nice tech skill
haha alright, great games. you're ness is almost there, just try not to overcommit so much or leave yourself wide open after attacks. oh and work on your DI , a few times u died early from kill throws that u could have survived. and yeah we can ness ditto some other time. lates

Last edited:

Drsms

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the matches they were fun. Sorry about the ridiculous amount of sds but that's net play for you

YoBaka

Smash Rookie
Hey sushi killer, last night i was trying out my custom project m I made tk see if it worked on wifi. Were you able to see the modifications?

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
so... probs not supposed to ask in this thread really but figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

Anyone wanna play some brawl? :D
(would play P:M but P:M is too technical for the HDTV I'm using atm lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom