• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
Man, thanks to you I coud be free to do risky kills becuase I knew you had like 5 stocks left in every battle.
I can't defend stocks as good as you (and maybe waygu) do.
i learned the hard way. i always die a lot when its a team mate im new with. so when i have rip to do kills i can run away enough to live

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Sup YOLO. My input lag isn't bad right now. I'm enjoying this.

I hate it when I use the wrong taunt and look like an idiot

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
hey @ JusticeJuice JusticeJuice i added you but youre offline to me - you have to add @ RipxWizho RipxWizho and I and then host

@ Boondocker Boondocker our connection is actually pretty damn good, we should play more. if i wasnt about to do a dubs i'd of played more.
I need to train my DK more, i like playing him but i struggle vs certain char types, esp the ditto.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Says awaiting reg. Try re-adding me
mine has you registered - try re-adding him actually.
that's what i do what i have someone it doesnt seem to want to add, i put through the code 2-3 times until its finally in and i delete the others that were mistakes and stay stuck on 'awaiting'

@ JusticeJuice JusticeJuice you can come here to my mibbit chat so we can talk there and not clog smashboards

Last edited:

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Sorry, got to go
GG. I had a lot of fun. Let's smash another time. Nice AT's BTW.
Ganon Side B OP
The move itself isn't OP, but if you can get the read you can chain a lot of them together. It really depends on the meta. You have to juke out your opponent.
My Ganon play is pretty much based exclusively off of reads and punishes, so you were just experiencing good reads.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ JusticeJuice JusticeJuice ggs to you and your partner, he was looking for dubs yesterday and now we got to play them lol.
that was the closest and most interesting doubles ive played with rip as my partner.

JusticeJuice

Smash Cadet
Hey
mine has you registered - try re-adding him actually.
that's what i do what i have someone it doesnt seem to want to add, i put through the code 2-3 times until its finally in and i delete the others that were mistakes and stay stuck on 'awaiting'

@ JusticeJuice JusticeJuice you can come here to my mibbit chat so we can talk there and not clog smashboards
hey sorry backed out still want to play?

waygu

Smash Lord
Hey

hey sorry backed out still want to play?
man i want to but i gotta try to fix this sleep schedule.
lets do like 3 more

im thinking of hosting a doubles tournament this weekend - you two should definitely sign up.
the info for my tourneys can be found in my signature - not sure of what day the tourney will be but i'll make sure to keep you guys/the thread updated.

Last edited:

JusticeJuice

Smash Cadet
man i want to but i gotta try to fix this sleep schedule.
lets do like 3 more

im thinking of hosting a doubles tournament this weekend - you two should definitely sign up.
the info for my tourneys can be found in my signature - not sure of what day the tourney will be but i'll make sure to keep you guys/the thread updated.
Ha I feel you on the sleep schedule thing but he'll yea were up for that! Just keep me or @HDM posted on dates and such but thanks for the invite man and once again phenomenal games!

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
Ha I feel you on the sleep schedule thing but he'll yea were up for that! Just keep me or @HDM posted on dates and such but thanks for the invite man and once again phenomenal games!
i edited in that i would play a few more if you guys were still down.
i'll definitely message you about that tho.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
After tonight I'm feeling pretty confident about my abilities so long as my connection is good.
I think I could go for an online singles tournament. I've never done one before so it sounds pretty exciting.

Anyways, speaking of sleep schedule, I'm pretty sure that I've just destroyed mine. I should get to bed.

waygu

Smash Lord
After tonight I'm feeling pretty confident about my abilities so long as my connection is good.
I think I could go for an online singles tournament. I've never done one before so it sounds pretty exciting.

Anyways, speaking of sleep schedule, I'm pretty sure that I've just destroyed mine. I should get to bed.
i can say with confidence that i will host the next online singles tournament. it will be either this week or weekend. feel free to check out my thread, link in signature :D

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011

Haha that's just like my situation. I've never played a single online tournament and yet I've already destroyed my sleep schedule on smash boards

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
I'm not free atm, but how's your pc's project m going on? Does it still run smoothly?
Smoothly 60 frames per second PC master race (Actually, I don't have a capture card, I pass my replays to my PC and I record them there.)
View it on 720p60, thanks waygu to let me upload the video

The only problem I have is that I don't have an adapter to use My gamecube controller con PC, and my xbox controles is kinda dead... And my PC kinda lag with 4 persons Smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom